3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demon59901 08.04.20 11:41 pm

Discount (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Minutemen:
What did you expect, go to the forum with the same name? Freebies here.

All normal people:
Now through November 24, Uplay operates the main discount of 17% on all publications Origins and some other games. Moreover, in this period, Ubisoft changed the rules to a 20% discount for 100 Uplay points, namely, the discount now be combined with the main. Thus, you can take the standard edition for Origins 1327 rubles, which is cheaper than any left the store. Who doesn't want to deal with the informal shops – take.

Those who are waiting for a discount on Steam:
According to past experience, a discount is to wait either for the autumn or winter sale. The approximate size of the discount is 30-33%.

UPD 22.12.2017:
Losenice unbeliver
19 Comments
Sort by:
P
PriZrak 08.04.20

Demon59901
what discount he used to cost 1600,you raised the price and then lowered,they say look cheaper,I understand if this is the price for Deluxe was,would you ever before watched as the game was worth,that would say that she fell))

m
mazinily 08.04.20

uplay as something wrong

V
Vyxyxol 08.04.20

It is not necessary, so with a 20% discount took.
ПриZраk
That was my cost, OKS.

M
Mihail Golohvast 08.04.20

Muskrat
1600 rubles keys in all sorts of pay PV etc

S
SPR1GGAN 08.04.20

Demon59901
the difference is that the loot incentive is (cases),and yupley need out of pocket to take

a
a_noob_is 08.04.20

Soon the payment deadline tipo newsromania game ends may have decided to breathe before

S
SPR1GGAN 08.04.20

ПриZраk
hmm ,I personally cheaper to buy over 2K in incentive than 1600 on any other site ,since these 2K ,I just came from cases in PUBG ,like many others who play games with cases at the tick of the COP and pillboxes .

-
--00--00-- 08.04.20

ПриZраk
But did you ever wonder where such a number of third-party resources keys for sale? Most of them operate on the principle of buying keys in Jublee and Incentive is discounted with the further resale. Yupley provides discount on all 20% (available points earned in games) here's the source of your 1600 from Google. Of course, there are those who trade in stolen and hacked keys but the prices are much lower.

P
PriZrak 08.04.20

--00--00--
These points can be used when they are,and even with them is not always beneficial.

V
Vyxyxol 08.04.20

Nutbag
Maybe you give a key to the apartment where the money is?

R
Riws 08.04.20

Nutbag
Nice try. But no.

V
Vyxyxol 08.04.20

Nutbag
No, you're wrong, I don't consider piracy theft. But if you want to play, like a true pirate, wait for crack, and did not beg for accounts.

B
Bupycop 08.04.20

Demon59901
This discount does not make everyone who wanted to buy and play, have done it. And PG, not the site where to advertise every time. when will the discount... otherwise, the winter and summer sale, here happened, would not understand that...

S
SPR1GGAN 08.04.20

Demon59901
I'm on season pass forward discount ,the first game on which I intend to take it) so it went ,for the first time was completely even all the trash found .

G
Grandshot 08.04.20

Now I could even the Gold edition to get, if the game is so cruel to the old i5 CPUs(

S
SPR1GGAN 08.04.20

Grandshot
well, if 30-45 frames enough for you ,then Yes ,I comforted myself by the fact that on consoles the fps is the same)

G
Grandshot 08.04.20

SPR1GGAN
No, tolerated in principle. Just a few benchmarks with YouTube was a noticeable spike freezes right up to twenty fps, and the discomfort I feel.
Well, okay, whatever. Could not resist and already purchased the gold edition)

C
ConstantineK12 08.04.20

Discounts yet!

A
Abarmot90 08.04.20

ConstantineK12
The incentive look CAREFULLY