3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg1500jk 08.04.20 11:41 pm

Downloaded RAM

Immediately when turning on the computer memory is loaded to 60%. Searched the Internet and have not found a solution to the problem. Checked Kasper showed nothing only advertising, it was removed. Windows 8.1, who faced asking for help.

7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Chichigin 08.04.20

There are several reasons can be
1) Ownesboro - if you have a Repack from vasana, then it may well be that you have a clogged memory or CPU due to the added twistlock perdelok. ( themes, icons, gadgets, etc.)
2) Check the autostart, maybe you installed something and now it's you start immediately with Windows, otira memory.

O
Oleg1500jk 08.04.20

Found out what the reason was as seen on screen was clogged non-paged pool. To fix it must be done in a command prompt sc config NDU start= disabled and restart the computer, now see that the nonpaged pool is normal

S
Sanchez Ramirez 08.04.20

The most interesting story. First, a person writes that can't understand what happens to memory. And an hour later rubs about kom. the line and non-paged pool. However, I am glad that the man is his problem decided.

m
masha 08.04.20

Don't understand why you need any of these cleaners garbage? Still manually removed. I just do the garbage is not removed, because I know that it's pointless and on the performance it has no effect. But if and remove full trash(manually), then there gigabytes will be enough, in consequence of which I see no point in all sorts of cleansing.
This is not the phone to constantly clean the garbage.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 08.04.20

Giga one and a half besides the pool remains? I have such casiano 2722 MB for Seven.

R
Ripper Man 08.04.20

Oh... difficult question. it looks like RAM

g
gando00770 08.04.20

look the process if the memory that ships svxost virusnyak on the computer it loads in full immediately after turning on