3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pirya 08.04.20 11:41 pm

Ban for the truth? (Diablo 2)

This ban for trolling the moderator.
26 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Abakumov 08.04.20

Telfin_bo
Zabante it for another forum.
Pulled words out of context, where he repeatedly tried to insult me, and try to sell them as a standalone statement.

T
Telfin_bo 08.04.20

Pavel Abakumov
Repeatedly? Proof is there?
I brought evidence of his words, and you?

T
Telfin_bo 08.04.20

pirya
As you can see the reason of ban is not stated.

S
Shaka_podorojala 08.04.20

Telfin_bo
Handsome kid for the market to respond, saved the screenshots. But to me none of the language is not pulled, he blurted out - now let razbanivaet, if you do not know who. And cry about out of context is in the Hague court.

O
Obsessed 08.04.20

chat PG still looking for the truth )

H
Herzeleidmann 08.04.20

the first rule of communication in the black ghetto: only Niger has the right to call spade a spade, snow will fall with the valve in the skull

r
redoolf 08.04.20

Well, chat moderators, there is a wonderful paragraph 5.11 of the rules by which they can do what they want without any explanation. And if there are questions to administration about this, they still have 1.6.

P
PAK-PYK 08.04.20

da ne ng parsa pod vsem budet amnistiya akkam 4at razbanyat! tut ti pravdi ne naidew a v 4ate igri i podavno!
u menya bila diskussiya s vlast imuwim i vobwem to moder mojet tebya zabanit prosto tak!!!!! razcenivae kak tvoi deistviya nepriemlemie!!!
5.11. Any controversial, vague or ambiguous language that the rules in chat are interpreted by the moderator of the chat based on their perceptions about the order

P
PAK-PYK 08.04.20

blin kak ti komenti after vidiw bana da ewe suda po begunku ne malo :C?

S

PAK-PYK
5.11. Any controversial, vague or ambiguous language that the rules in chat are interpreted by the moderator of the chat based on their perceptions about the order
I was even afraid to submit any representations on the procedure at PGNiG D2 modders are actually

T
Torum. 08.04.20

Abakunchik he is still shifty.

T
Thraex pig 08.04.20

Pasha is a great Putz.Banned,we're in business!

A
Alehandro228 08.04.20

Torum.
Double

O
Omgstyle 08.04.20

Detsky babble. everyone has their own truth. the more the powers that be for the market to catch.....at one level should stand.

O
Omgstyle 08.04.20

полу4аетса opened his mouth to do not a loaf))

i
ixdon 08.04.20

Shaka_podorojala wrote:
PAK-PYK
I was even afraid to submit any representations on the procedure at PGNiG D2 modders are actually
From this rule it follows that if some dude trusted actions in a recent match, let them is pounding whom he pleases. Even the silent ones. All the undecideds should be first to ban - if the person does not write anything in the chat, the chat did not need him.

I think this server need such a policy of bans in the chat. More bans - more electricity.

Q
QLinkee 08.04.20

ixdon wrote:
All the undecideds should be first to ban - if the person does not write anything in the chat, the chat did not need him.
Congratulations, you have been accepted for the position of chat moderator.

H
Herzeleidmann 08.04.20

those who are offline, you also need to ban. im chat why, when they are not on the server?
I just wannabe the moderator of the chat, OFC

P
PAK-PYK 08.04.20

QLinkee
QLinkee has been banned by ixdon

S

Torum.
he nicknamed Tits ( from titanium_man), nybrogade
ixdon
that you would perebanit not to crowed