3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vishez 08.04.20 11:42 pm

Puzzle in the basement (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

The Driftwood killed the robber who was sleeping. There is a basement, even below the basement with a puzzle on water, poison, fire - how plate click? And what do you need to do?
17 Comments
Sort by:
s
sergey.fomich. 08.04.20

Vishez
Ghost vision to help. And there I I guess.

3axap34 08.04.20

Vishez
While facing the closed door, top, left to right 3,6,8,10,12,16 on these plates put the barrels and open the door

k
krotofish 08.04.20

tell me, where is the basement?

S
Shefula 08.04.20

krotofish
In Driftwood, the house of Mordus (next to the tavern)

k
krotofish 08.04.20

opensource projects, eh... already opened the card and by this house Chagall constantly ))) forgot about the quest (Mordus no)

D
Diabolic_Fruit 08.04.20

3axap34
That's right, only without the 12

3axap34 08.04.20

Diabolic_Fruit
I don't remember) I have with this puzzle suffer)

p
pochtipushkin 08.04.20

That's why ask on the forums about those things that require just a little bit to connect the brain?
It is interesting because to solve the puzzle. No?

1) As usual, zayuzat Ghost vision (in any unclear situation the sounds of the Ghost vision).
2) Saw a desired combination.
3) Like one pers on the pavement, I realized that the plate activate the element of air in four directions and the center (+).
4) Took the second, walked and realized that the intersection of two elements of the air gives the fire, three to the ground.
5) Connected the brain and set up the characters and barrels as necessary.

A
Aleksey84 08.04.20

pochtipushkin
I do use Ghost vision constantly(with or without cause),most often something interesting comes,important not to forget the ability to klatsat))

D
Diabolic_Fruit 08.04.20

pochtipushkin
I guess then that the connection is illusory vision is generally not obvious?! I like this one even sang to the panel of fast cast not exposed. It would be logical at least some hint to use it to leave, and then goes Here you have a new skill without thinking use it forever! Fortunately though the source is not worth it...

p
pochtipushkin 08.04.20

Diabolic_Fruit
In fact, Aleksey84 answered =)
The only thing you can blame the developer - this is the duration of the skill. To increase her 2 times, 3 to each minute not to poke.
And the fact that you're too lazy to use it, that's your problem. In any unclear situation the sounds of the Ghost vision!

P. S. I got it, re-ran the entire coast of the Reaper with active ghostly vision. A lot of interesting things found.

D
Diabolic_Fruit 08.04.20

pochtipushkin
I had just don't cut the mechanics of support skills and it would fire, in time of peace run constantly active vision, in battle or in front of him just switch to combat auras/skills. That's all.

B
Beirut 08.04.20

Yes about the eyesight't forget quickly........
plus the game has lots of puzzles with chests (like the textures), also I could not understand how to get
The solution is not obvious - for example in the Archives on the island
1) use the teleport and look for them
2) you can get them just ripe Apports and then finding the right angle

p
pochtipushkin 08.04.20

Diabolic_Fruit
Agree about eyesight forget. It would be better done constantly active. But, again, I repeat, in any unclear situation the sounds of the Ghost vision! )

s
soulfox 08.04.20

pochtipushkin
Well, how would the masters for you without the end of the chase. After all, you can walk next to them and not to palitsya. Is it worth it to usnot Ghost vision and they're nervous.

p
pochtipushkin 08.04.20

soulfox
Masters for me is the source of exp ' s =)
Well, Yes, that's true.

p
pochtipushkin 08.04.20

BlackJO000
Easten nerd... learn in any class ?

School successfully graduated in 2005. But not you, because you still don't know what real written by I.