3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Delovem 09.04.20 11:16 pm

In the device there is no disk (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Help pliz. On the quest with the Baron when you need to bury ygosu you receive the error"the device has no disk, insert the disk into the device" what to do and how to treat? Google didn't find

pirates goty 1.31
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daidjer 09.04.20

Delovem wrote:
pirates goty 1.31
Download the Repack from Hatab or Nemos. Sohranenki will take. Checked.

k
kukava_d 09.04.20

Delovem
SxS have the best Repack! no problem!

R
Romashtain 09.04.20

fuck pirates!!?!?!? a license from Gog and that's it

S
SemyStall 09.04.20

Curve pirates. Download another Repack and keep playing. But better buy a license for the sale of the incentive, this game is worth its price.

D
Delovem 09.04.20

repak from hatab, however the problem solved itself, it was the fact that the card reader on the front of the pitch is shown in the computer as a separate drive, and the game run with an error about no disc, and sobstvenno flew for that reason. turned off the reader, the fake drives left, and bugs in the game anymore.

thank you all for the advice. I'd be happy to buy a license, but that's just all the money spent on new headphones)

H
Hattack 09.04.20

Delovem wrote:
thank you all for the advice. I'd be happy to buy a license, but that's just all the money spent on new headphones
Zachem? License GOG - DRM FREE!!!

m
mr.STR 09.04.20

Hattack wrote: Zachem?
To pay people their jobs, grow up, understand that every work must be paid.

H
Hattack 09.04.20

mr.STR wrote:
To pay people their jobs, grow up, understand that every work must be paid.
I kind of have nowhere to grow, but the 40+ already.
About the why...it is necessary to read Carefully what is actually said in the original topic. I personally have a different mentality, in relation to such developers as the Project. Their games download really think a sin, and according to this, their game is to buy. This does NOT need to RUB about the payment of labor.

M
Maksonkaer 09.04.20

Hattack
Yeah schitaya what the average wage in Russia no more than 30 thousand and it is still necessary to pay the taxes credit apoteke products to buy this just will be a maximum of 600-700 rubles and then at further costs for example a new wardrobe.