3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZAO Makarov Indastriz 09.04.20 11:17 pm

Please tell me how to be with your quest ray (Elex)

Found 5 contracts, then all is silent, do not understand what to do. Read the contracts, they say come in the night to the Fort, came, anything, okay. Found that brow there, says they say just stand here, get out of here, that's all. What to do then?
14 Comments
Sort by:
d
davildante 09.04.20

Go to Chapter 3 and meet him at the camp, he will continue the chain quest.

Z
ZAO Makarov Indastriz 09.04.20

davildante
thank you. And certainly in the camp to meet him? I usually run with him.

m
main1991 09.04.20

In short - 5 contracts find himself. 5 are the customer - tip is very angry at ray's cleric next to the crater.

b
borman 09.04.20

8 and I found where the other two take someone tell me ?

m
main1991 09.04.20

First at the Elevator. The second domed city.

D
Danielblefo 09.04.20

On Kratie where the cleric is sitting he then started to walk away from you will be. It is necessary to be with ray. He ordered it he will give it to you contracts.

s
semferot48 09.04.20

Danielblefo
Where is this crater

P
Pril Balsam 09.04.20

the problem with Bombs
with him 1 time he spoke, but I had 1000 Eleks, and it was not me, but if you kill the Bomb, then the death of this character affect the story, and gave up.

And now came ray, Bomb said about the contract, but the dialogue about the purchase of contract no. But if to kill him, to only 100 experience. And a contract with him is not falling

In the inventory 5 contracts is

V
Vyxyxol 09.04.20

Warn for good, who has not finished the quest that ray is better under the spoiler does not look. I warned you, it is your problem, not mine.
Spoilers General such parsley, found out that ray was hit by a glider JAX, and that Sargam allegedly turned brother ray in the Jackal (the fact that the Source lives). Now, on another quest, after killing sexetera on the source of the attack fighting robots Elbow, which is strange all the other characters they've sent down, but Jackal was a goner. Actually a question: is it possible to save the Jackal, and restore him to human form? Replay would not, was already quite far after that point.

D
Ded MastDay 09.04.20

Cheryl
Don't know still true or not, but most likely there was some confusion. Bomb if the contract is not taken, then the inventory should not be 5. As contracts are only 10, and the remaining 5 - Walter.

D
Ded MastDay 09.04.20

Muskrat
Spoiler
Muskrat wrote:
Actually a question: is it possible to save the Jackal, and restore him to human form?
Yes, you can. I have, he's still alive and in human form. I made him spell.

P
Pril Balsam 09.04.20

Svetoslav
important yet (1 Chapter so far). Thank you :)

M
Mr.4ucker 29.01.21

Things are even worse for me, I found all the contracts and this bastard is silent !!!
(the fact is that I stumbled upon this Walter earlier than it was necessary, in short, I was not specifically looking for an assignment, I myself came across the rest of the guys, I didn’t hit it, and in short I could see a bug, but excuse me to replay the whole game)

p
pilotn3 28.10.21

I realized that brother Ray can be turned back, but I don’t know, please tell me how?