3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Smit-UT 09.04.20 11:17 pm

ColdEyes(DarkFace) throws people. (Diablo 2)

Be careful, threw on HF, maybe in trade to throw.
Agreed with him on the rocks with HF and rune to me, but in the end, nothing I trusted, he [censored] and stones and rune ist. It's a shame, but now I know. And you know, with this type of cases it is better not to have a more expensive work.

Spoiler
58 Comments
Sort by:
a
annortheone 09.04.20

Correctly did not hold for HF rune was a waste of time.

O
Obsessed 09.04.20

a vdryg ohm ypadet
tam potolok ist
^ a conversation between two mothers of diablero.

Z
Za9C 09.04.20

Obsessed
So there really ist or Gul ceiling ))) All he did is used for thanks...And the author and his Fe shows in the future )))))

O
Obsessed 09.04.20

there really ist or Gul ceiling )))
Za9Ц, Yes, something like THAT. :With

M
MOWHOCTu 09.04.20

The author of the beggar at Free taxi :(
Need the rune? Sam get the hell same hour or 3 if zero go. Need quickly? Pay runes. It's simple.

A
ALEX_FORUM 09.04.20

Obsessed
Yes, interesting dialogue)

K
Kirill4ik1987 09.04.20

Smit-UT
Yes Yes! This guy friend of mine who also threw! Need something to do!

S
Smit-UT 09.04.20

MOWHOCTu
I'm not a beggar, I walked calmly nmbr, came this guy, who started yelling taxi, I asked for the HF? He is responsible for the stones, rune keep.
If he said that for HF, I would have easily passed, to the same last season and the year before I was doing this for beginners, and for the stones, free taksovat + clothes good. Apparently the present generation are not aware of concepts such as non - reimbursable, honesty, gratitude. Now everything for themselves. And it is very sad, guys. I still have 2-3 friend's account, I they came, they dressed pretty good, but I didn't get them to undress and [taking] their armor, and wait patiently for when you can catch them online to ask me to dress up. And I don't see anything wrong with that.

ANN_OR
've done wrong. He suggested that the stones hold. And he did not keep his word. Regarding the allegations that I want too much - read above.
Obsessed
I am forgiven, I am the average player, any can only be obtained with the help of his friends of nerds who hang around knock himself above forti and neck, nothing was collected over all seasons of the game. So, I'm forgiven, for it did not go to the D2 for more than a year =)

Za9Ц
Read above.

Guys, before you talk nonsense about the fact that the author himself is to blame, think about it, and it's supposed to be? So if people should act? Especially with beginners.

f
firkax 09.04.20

support the author that ColdEyes poorly made
but in my opinion it's taxi bad, at least for HF, even for free, and go in any case should not
once upon a time I even purposefully pxil them
here the taxi driver for the HF Runa take away - consider this as a loss
and the fact that both the taxi driver take a beginner several days of interesting game that would be if he played for fun, (and at that time entertained at his expense, in fact) for some reason, nobody notices

O
Obsessed 09.04.20

I'm an average player, any can only be obtained with the help of his friends nerds
Smit-UT, no, you're upper intermediate!

a
annortheone 09.04.20

Smit-UT
He knew in advance what kind of rune you don't agree.

C
ColdEyes 09.04.20

That scoundrel ((

O
Obsessed 09.04.20

ColdEyes, you krasava, I did everything right!

S
Smit-UT 09.04.20

Funny

C
ColdEyes 09.04.20

Obsessed
WELL !!! ))))

O
Obsessed 09.04.20

ColdEyes, I had you to remove, then a post would look intriguing.. (

H
Herzeleidmann 09.04.20

I so hate a little drone not thrown one-off, nick forgot he saladina were cut( promised to be perfect gems, in the end tried to steal my top ked - well at least my Golem he successfully standing in the way, and I pick up your ghoul he had. and then the cancer started for me with a Mat to swear, swear and make dirty hints, and then threw Hostal, and I threw him ayran maiden and bone prison.
now his ear is in my stash, and he's trying feebly to screw me in PM by Pehe for thalachinade Persian. this is one of Druganov trading revolutionary equating shopkeepers at him uncomfortable prices to the scammers, as it turned out - because he dislikes me so(

V
VeselbIu 09.04.20

The main thing that didn't float

O
Obsessed 09.04.20

Herzeleidmann, ayran Maidan - write right! :D

S
Smit-UT 09.04.20

Herzeleidmann
And I was a fool relying on decency))