3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Ferios88 09.04.20 11:18 pm

Raw Eleks (Elex)

Who, where and how much was found? Have any vendors there? I only Alrica in the sale found 20 pieces..
17 Comments
Sort by:
J
JuvialS 09.04.20

Ferios88
This files most often have wandering traders, the selection changes every 2 hours of the game and there is often raw Eleks and Mana.

11Sevas11 09.04.20

Ferios88
Have Berserkers can not find, look at elbow separatists. Only he is above Setaka, it is necessary to go up the Elevator.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 09.04.20

at the dock 16 pieces bought, bought again and so on until unconsciousness

F
Ferios88 09.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER
th for Doc?

z
zdrastE 09.04.20

Ferios88 wrote:
I only Alrica in the sale found 20 pieces..
buying whole raw Eleks have Alrica, get out of the dialogue.
begin bargaining for a new and... voila - you have Ulrika back on sale 20 pieces.
and so can continue until the grandmother is not going to end...

J
JuvialS 09.04.20

Ferios88
Even easier to repair the robot, it constantly gives raw Eleks

F
Ferios88 09.04.20

Hello
I do not receive more Ushirika. and a few days came, no

M
MaxMayen 09.04.20

Why did he give up then? I then packs decided to accept it, thought the skin turns white)) nifiga

R
RussianAlex 09.04.20

Mayenikus
Oooo... raw Eleks is aleksova drink. Small = 100 experience, average - 2 points performance, large - 1 point training
for a small - moonshine +2 Eleks. on average a vodka and 4 Eleks, or 2 small potions + 4(?, not sure) Eleks, on the large, two medium and 5 Eleks. So he flies only way to go

R
Ruuuus72 09.04.20

Ferios88
I also no longer appears .. it would be Interesting to know where you can still buy\to find ?

R
Ruuuus72 09.04.20

Fence but updated )

L
Leo-Ten 09.04.20

Purveyors of potions and crafting materials, itinerant merchants, and some very dangerous creatures and mutants(perhaps you need to inject the trophies of the hunter). Plus there's information about what a robot companion gives periodically raw Eleks, but for 10 hours of game play pair with him and a bunch of days skinuti on the bed, he gave me only 3 units Eleks.

In Abuse can the separatists to see, but I have them for some murky reason died, so can't check. The rest of the traders after buying Eleks update range is not observed, everything else re-appears, but not Eleks. Some itinerant traders also got some in the sale, but also no replenishment of stock is not noticed, maybe a little later will appear.
Just checked - in Doc instantly updated stock of raw Eleks.

S
Setesh 09.04.20

The separatists, from a dealer at the top of the tower, he sells 13 Eleks at a time, he had an infinite number, you just need to exit the dialogue and talk again, thousands 15 alexita spent lots of points of characteristics and skills scriptel. In the beginning of the game thought that something was wrong with pumping, can not be so slow, and it is sharpened to craft these potions, and the main inflow points of character development comes from them, not levelup

S
Serge3d 09.04.20

Sites
In this respect, developed garbage breccia. Levels in fact need only take a new rank in the faction, more than half of the flow from raw Eleks is.
It falls with the mutants (with the most fat for 6 pieces drops) and robots (for 1 piece). Well, the sales of the infinite, know money get. Rogue can still be found at puhi Eleks to disassemble. But dear puhi profitable to sell.

a
adadjio 09.04.20

Eleks falls from mutou when pumping skill Trophies of the hunter to the max.

K
KRasta Smoke 09.04.20

Ferios88
Doc - chemist-drug dealer to the Rogue.
It is really every day you can buy 16 raw Eleks.
Well, the day you can ride out directly into his bed.

K
KRasta Smoke 09.04.20

The Location Of The Dock