3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FrozNation 03.10.19 03:54 am

The last dagger (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Good day, please tell me, was printsepe all, except for some additional quests, and can't understand where in the end to find the last closed dagger information on the Internet is not present, that the name of the weapon I don't know if you would be so kind, give me a hint
5 Comments
Sort by:
F
FrozNation 03.10.19

M
MSDX 03.10.19

Maybe it's the Dagger of the Lira? Quest - the power of dreams (Atlantis)
Spalertpipeline to the fourth marker to take a new job. Kill those who attacked the woman. Then talk to her. She will be asked to justify her murder. To do this, go to the crime scene. Interrogate all the witnesses and guards. Examine the blood trail, a corpse and pick up at the entrance flap of bloody tissue. Go back to the Lira and talk to her. Tell me you believe her, and the killer is some kind of animal.

Follow the marker and kill the wolf in a multi-Tiered gardens. Support the lyre and tell me that there is another way. In return you will receive an epic dagger Lira.

F
FrozNation 03.10.19

MSDX
definitely not, its a dagger I got on vneshke he is no different from forged dagger ISU

d
dilat 03.10.19

FrozNation
The Sword Of Atlantis
http://c.radikal.ru/c14/1908/bd/1e78c1306520.jpg
(via PG is not filled the screen, the link does not appear)

How to obtain: complete the quest line with Phidias. After you save him from Athens in the story, go to the Elis and take the Message scitula and sculptor in the valley of Olympia. At the end of the road, you will have a chest in an ancient fortress on the island of Lemnos

F
FrozNation 03.10.19

dilat
Huge thanks for the useful info!