3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sgy-x2 09.04.20 11:19 pm

The Isle of storms (Risen 2: Dark Waters)

Stuck in General, do not understand how to disable the barrier. In the quest says that you need to inform Aldrich about the barrier, but the branches are in dialogue on this issue is not present. What I don't understand?
21 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 09.04.20

I barrier't even seen it - just broke all the geysers along the way and he collapsed.

k
kayman55 09.04.20

There are shorter geysers need magic to shut Aldric two geyser helps to plug, and the third nifiga not shut up and ship prefer swiping on the island remains. As the wall of fire go through the hell knows.

N
NightHawkreal 09.04.20

All the eggs you collected?

G
GarretSSS 09.04.20

kayman55
Look for eggs of gorgul. Masonry with them scattered all the way to the temple + in the Bay is a small box with eggs

k
kayman55 09.04.20

Eggs missing, tried to re-take and still two closes on the third geyser says ''Hmm'', and Aldrich silent as guerrillas.

G
GarretSSS 09.04.20

kayman55
A few options:
1. Not all the eggs.
2. No potions.
3. Curve pirates.
4. The problem is on the other side of the monitor (no offense).

M
Morgray 09.04.20

kayman55
And you Crusoe rescued ?

I have another question - at the end of the island come into the room where the 2 fork and 1 closed grille door, it is clearly some nishtyaki, but I have not figured out how to open it.

G
GarretSSS 09.04.20

Morgray
With the help of idols. Both come from the side rooms. A bony Hand to help you

N
Nospamwss 09.04.20

Do not understand what a bone hand? Idols I like were taken but they are not suitable

G
GarretSSS 09.04.20

razefonn
Bone you get from the corpse of Garcia, opt!

N
Nospamwss 09.04.20

so far I haven't killed Garcia

N
NightHawkreal 09.04.20

Well, the island can go away :)

W
Winter_exe 09.04.20

how to start the quest chain? I only found a bottle with a letter and about this one not talking to me. DLC is

G
GarretSSS 09.04.20

Winter.exe
The bottle you found on the BM. To start, become a captain and priplyli in any port. Patty wants to talk to you herself

W
Winter_exe 09.04.20

GarretSSS
I had been captain, all quests finished, leaving only the water temple. But as the first quest is called? And best plz throw the entire chain, if not broke. Tell me where and under what circumstances to find Eldrik=) I'm just another DLC activated, I have entities. http://forums.playground.EN/risen_2_dark_waters/739728/ at the end of the topic

G
GarretSSS 09.04.20

Winter.exe
AAA Pricola thing.
The entire chain can not throw, as saves not. But the point is that Patty needs to tell you that in the South seas turned up an old friend. And then you go first to find him, and then together with him will see the island of Storms.
Aldrich can find the map of Antigua. The map here. Try to sail it to Antigua. For ideas, DLS starts from there.

W
Winter_exe 09.04.20

GarretSSS
And gg is something like the quest shitty feeling, I need to talk with Patty and she says, like a hawk can help us?

G
GarretSSS 09.04.20

Winter.exe
I do not remember this. But with Hawk, I think, to communicate is not necessary

I
IzMAiLL 09.04.20

If you complete the quest the blacksmith Cooper he will award the arm of the caster shower

I
IzMAiLL 09.04.20

But you can find.then there will be 2 arm and 1 blade