3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Burmatov Pavel 09.04.20 11:19 pm

Immortal Ghost to the cemetery in a white garden! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Started playing new game+ and in the white garden to the cemetery, where another source of power, a Ghost! He's supposed to disappear when his sex life will take and it will appear in the crypt. But this is not. But the problem is this, I take off all his health, and he does not disappear!!! 0 hp off when he blows, all the time!
30 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bull_Kin 09.04.20

2 times this problem out. Both times the sword smeared with oil from the Ghost. While looking for the answers , I forgot to anoint. Here XS , reboot or this oil. A total of 3 times killed without any problems.

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.04.20

Burmatov Paul
I go without a job fell in the crypt.But I do not have NG+.A once the spirit gauge dropped to zero and he disappeared and Geralt killed

A
ArthurShepard 19.03.21

Hah found this bug on the switch now. Moreover, when I passed on the curling iron, there was no such crap. I came on the 1st lvle to kill the ghost of the 7th. Sweated, sweated, spent all the swallow. And when the ghost already had a lochp, I thought to myself: here I am, handsome from the 1st trai beat. And a ghost takes such a thing and does not want to die. Kapets bummer

N
Nikita voystrik 20.01.23

You can’t kill him on the street at the altar, you should go down to the crypt itself and calmly finish it off there

j
jhony stepped 20.01.23

You run past the ghost, you can slow down with an axium, break the door with a sword or input, down in the crypt, finish off the ghost, take loot, eat mushrooms

b
benites 20.01.23

I also caught this fucking bug, respect to the developers for not fixing it. He ran into the crypt, looted him and dumped him from there.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

benites
This is not a bug. You need to beat the ghost in the crypt. If you kill him on the street, he will appear in the crypt. This is some kind of special ghost

b
benites 20.01.23

So he does not die and does not disappear, and flies with 0 hp. He also did not appear in the crypt. If this is such an idea, then it was made through w.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

benites
But this is already a bug. I have not encountered it

Z
Zloimamont 20.01.23

And I have the same in 4.0. Baganul. It was the same with 0 hp.
I was able to lure him away from the crypt, then run into the crypt, breaking 1 door and opening another. And it didn't happen in the past.