3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RWoozy 09.04.20 11:19 pm

Sags fps in Borderlands 2 (Borderlands 2)

Hello,I have very much lag the game,there are moments where I have only 10 fps. All drivers installed and updated. Don't know what to do.
PC configuration:
AMD FX-8320 ~4 ghz
NVIDIA GTX 1070
8 GB ram
30 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mitsu Rju 09.04.20

RWoozy
Fiziks is completely disabled
There are several ways to disable it: One directly in the game settings.
Another in the settings of the graphics card.

R
RWoozy 09.04.20

Mitsu Rju
Thanks,now I will try

L
Lex Slim 09.04.20

I have gtx1050ti the same garbage,and even people with gtx 960 is seen.DOOM on ultra,Borda hell.

_
_Irbis_ 09.04.20

I was playing with my gtx 660 ti on a dozen at maximum settings four. Because fiziksa sometimes in the most dynamic team fights fps drops to 20 or below. On average fizike already much better. At a minimal generally stable 60 fps. So I doubt that Windows is to blame.

v
vovchik2371 09.04.20

RWoozy
RWoozy
In fact, everything can be simple if license, is the Internet acting up, simply connect via the router. But if not then phyzx-off. But it was always a problem because of the Internet.

v
vovchik2371 09.04.20

RWoozy
It's definitely not wind! I assure all games under your video on 10-ke should fly.But the Prots don't know me, he barely pulls 390 without overclocking!

B
Bulletstorm777 09.04.20

Put draw distance on high or medium should help.

D
DrDenn 09.04.20

Try on game time off the Internet....had the same problem in borderlands the pre-sequel, even in the menu the fps was 10-15, after disabling network - all the rules...although it is certainly not an option, if not one play....in the Koop the whole point of the game...

A
AT_Sagor 09.04.20

Well, bumped with the same problem. Empirically calculated, the involvement of the network to this phenomenon. If you disable the network, then the brakes disappear, but to play it like in the co-op. Interestingly in the pre-sequel no brakes.
To tear off hands would be the developer for that made such a good game so crooked!

P
Palych Rokov 09.04.20

I'm in shock