3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Karen i Elita 09.04.20 11:20 pm

Volvo to 2400 HP the fastest lorry in the world (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

browse VOLVO to 2400 HP!!! THE FASTEST TRUCK in the WORLD / Trucks TV Volvo Iron Knight
8 Comments
Sort by:
v
vasya vasichkin45645 09.04.20

the game will add

G
Gera95 09.04.20

The fastest truck KAMAZ proved in any Dakar.
And it's not a truck, a parody of the truck at the first bump will get stuck. For rail journeys it is better not to drive, even in Europe. :)

K
Karen i Elita 09.04.20

Gera95
Dakar,that's a whole other category and talking about it is not. Especially in Dakar,do not compete on speed but on the length and come first to the finish line.And then the Dakar is a race not for one day,even one week.

G
Gera95 09.04.20

Karen and the Elite wrote:
that's a whole other category
Well, actually this is racing, and racing it trucks, which Volvo Sosai.
And the fact that in the video, it's trekovye racing, with specially designed cars under the special Cracovie coating.

B
B.A.N. 09.04.20

Bob васичкин45645
So why is it needed here,we're not racing the traffic in here,sort of)

d
dixi67 09.04.20

Gera95
And KAMAZ is also made under the Dakar and carries it to himself only. Who's cooler here a question. KAMAZ has little left of his .

G
Gera95 09.04.20

dixi67 wrote:
And KAMAZ is also made under the Dakar
Now, but it was not always so, and it is a serial KAMAZ took first place.

Now a global Corporation. Volvo Trucks Corporation is a Renault, Mack and the former Nissan Diesel now UD Trucks. Going trucks in the United States, throughout Europe, including in Russia. Now there is nothing of his, no one, everything has become global, outsourcing is everywhere.

V
Vovan Wolfovich 09.04.20

Gera95
Gera95 wrote:
it is a serial KAMAZ took first place
Gera95 wrote:
The fastest truck KAMAZ
Funny. Stuff that breaks down every 100 km, according to statistics. The worst that toured China, Korea, Japan.
1) on the Dakar there are other horses. 2) I do not think it is our KAMAZ. 3 ) In General, the Dakar figs understand that, if you believe, everything is assembled from components, who's who and what's hot. 4) In mass production the best America. Better and safer, the trucks nobody in the world produces. The first places in the world list.
The Dakar is not something that is not the serial, Russian there is nothing. To be taken seriously and poke them in the face, I would not.
Gera95 wrote:
which Volvo Sosai
KAMAZ serial everywhere serial of Volvo does it every time. And something nothing. Even from foreign kompaktowych, our make such poor stuff. If not for the price. Poor Russia came into confrontation with Western countries. They introduced retaliatory sanctions against the Russians, and now it is not normal machine to buy, no parts to find.
And once again, the Dakar is not a KAMAZ, anything, but not KAMAZ. Real Soviet KAMAZ will break in the first hundred of km, Russian, maybe a thousand will be able to do pretest, last time 3000 has passed, the RECORD brought in for repair.