3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zorran 09.04.20 11:20 pm

Transformation (Nioh)

The question specifically to those who prošaren to impossible.
Learned a bunch content how let time and patience, but found enough information about different

I myself have at the moment is only available Fukui, Ginta and time.

Someone tell me how to Okatsu (girl in blue kimono, she helped in the last mission to reach the tower) helped me Guest to kill a single boss and was with her skin.
And is it possible to open more female characters in the game? (For example Maria from DLTS BU took under the control of) )
5 Comments
Sort by:
i
inad 09.04.20

Complete all three DLC.

Z
Zorran 09.04.20

All jobs or only sujecki?
If all then....vigorous kocherygin, TTN yourself papczynski broke up 100 times until Mary was killed, and then counted after 50 attempts, I began to call people duck there are not less than 10 times died...
And about the dopki where you have the first DLC boss kill again I better keep quiet...

i
inad 09.04.20

The plot and the side effects.

H
Haiiro Ookami 09.04.20

Zorran
To open Mary, you must complete the campaign mode of the three DLTS. Pobochki there is not affected.
Okatsu - rock dexterity until about 20. Then in the dojo opens mission ninja master, veteran and blah-blah-blah. Skin appears after defeating Okatsu in the dojo.
All female Persian five. Which is a pity. He can run, Maria, but happy to see you run Yuki-Tional, if you had the chance.

Z
Zorran 09.04.20

Haiiro Ookami
Thank you so much=)