3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hydrolisk 09.04.20 11:20 pm

Impressions of the game (Everspace)

It seemed to me quite so personal.
Graphics are very good for the game occupies 4 gig.
But most importantly perhaps not the graphics and sound and gameplay. And it is very addictive when you begin to understand what I want from you. And then do not care for bugs.
Unlike many games death there is no negative, no fines and deprivation, death is just another step. The first approach still beat the game. You're out, collect resources, credits, and drawings, craftily equipment, missiles, ammo and probes. Then kick your ass and then you realize that the drawings have not gone away, and for loans you can pump perks and become a little steeper....
And then suddenly realize that the clock was three hours of the night O_o

What I did not like is the management. Quite difficult to maneuver and get at the enemy. I guess I rozbalovacie Teran conflict)))
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexKruu 09.04.20

Hydrolisk
With enemies just yet razbiratsya flak cannons at medium ranges, at close to finish a rocket. I prefer to lure in the asteroid field that would back you up ,mines ,drones ,stealth to help=) and the office I liked everything as I used to.

N
Nightma[R]e 09.04.20

So-so's X Rebirth, in a new bottle.

c
callmegod 09.04.20

If I really liked Freelancer - can this game go? Or it is far from a Freelancer?

b
boo4aa 09.04.20

C was surprised to learn that the game is not friendly with joysticks.
Space, and is not friendly with Joey! That's really the miracle of miracles.

M
Marquess 09.04.20

Is the game open world? There is a type of factions, trading, fighting, etc.?

001fess 09.04.20

Marquess
it's something like a simplified DS in space.

M
Marquess 09.04.20

001fess

what kind of DS?

001fess 09.04.20

dark souls.-_-

S
Svezhaya Krolchatinka 09.04.20

This is not Dark Souls and FTL. IMHO, the closest analogue.

_
_Egorian_ 09.04.20

This is the cosmos of my dreams!
Nice graphics, good special effects, different weapons. The game is reminiscent of the childhood game: Colony Wars: Red Sun.
All of it! Sorry only ships only 3.
But the game wants more research(it will go in the spirit of MEA - scan), a more open-world dialogues, a more extensive customization.
With the current content to play well. But I have proposed - it would be even better!
In my opinion.

M
Murgen75 09.04.20

There is one drawback, flies in the second sector and I begin to fall closed container and premises, for opening of which the desired access key, which no one falls.

D
DnipR 09.04.20

The game is kind of crap. Simulator restart. Opponents, even on the medium difficulty is the auto-aim, that is, they do not miss. Met two or more lot 0 chance to fight back. Flew a few sectors have tried to war. This itself was demolished in Fig. Although the flight itself is implemented well and the picture with sound is not bad.

A lot of these games have already tried. It's funny, but nothing is better Galaxy on fire 2 HD is not met. There are a bunch of ships and the fight balanced on other parameters does not SAG.

o
onill2009 09.04.20

Tell me the game has freeplay after completing the story

i
insel260 09.04.20

What nonsense... Except the graphics in the game no-che-go!
Management is too simple, even no inertia, clocked at top speed, gas is released and the ship slows down, as if flying in space, and the sand on the ski out.
The fight will be disgusting, pure console vyser. Highlight the goal and shoot.
AI, which is the minimum complexity that maximum do not differ from each other, except for the rate of appearance and number. Also they have auto-aim. the stone hid, they're on stone hollow...
3 ships in the entire game, 3!!!! And don't Shine with originality.

In General, played one hour - removed the game forever.
By the way, the graphics where also not to say that Wow. So, level 2006-07 year.
Overall my rating is 3 out of 10, these three put, just because a normal picture. And to be honest with you, this game is and 1 does not pull. Children's kazualschina, for consoles of the old generation.

And for that, guano asked 500 rubles... People, do not even waste your time downloading this game from the torrent!

L
LPGS 09.04.20

insel260
So, level 2006-07 year.
so all of the game. the last time. this level