3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
designerD 09.04.20 11:21 pm

Impressions of the game (The Testament of Sherlock Holmes)

Who played the share experience. Judging by the gameplay is reminiscent of L. A. Nuar
21 Comments
Sort by:
v
vad231437 09.04.20

From

450 p. (the Incentive) = about $ 15. Not 10, of course, but not 40.:)))

FC Shakhtar Donetsk

Not really. Here at the facial expressions you don't define it.:) Search for clues, Yes, is present in large quantity. But it is in any detective story, and adventure in ordinary common. In this respect, nothing new. But is played while interesting, investigate, solve puzzles pretty good. Further, apparently, even shooting there. As far as quality, I don't know, but in the settings you can choose a sight from here about it and learned. The story at least intriguing, the image of Holmes the cynic and lout is closer to the modern genicheskaya. Watson he even Fi periodically expressed. Plus, the local Holmes is still arrogant and Alphonse sitting on the neck of Watson. And, I almost forgot: there is the dialog wheel from Mass Effect. Well, almost.:)))
I do not regret it.

H
Horse567 09.04.20

reminds as already mentioned L. A. Noire, only without the shooting, the graphics are not bad.

H
Horse567 09.04.20

Who like this genre to like it, I think stoit to buy.

v
vad231437 09.04.20

Marcos

If you were waiting for, what can there be doubt? In my opinion one of the best if not the best game of Holmes turned out. On the one hand, no revolution of the genre until I saw it, but on the other - all very subtly and cleverly. Here is a search for evidence, here is the puzzle, here is the opening holding a dog play here, that chain of logic to solve. Just a lot of and varied. Moderate difficult. Long ago I such games did not come across, where you think it is necessary. Unaccustomed to the evening even feel like the brain is overextended.:))) Very well and keeps the plot. Tried to stop, but pull to pass more and more to see: damn, what's next. In short, I advise to take, to throw the developers a penny.

v
vad231437 09.04.20

Imperceptibly three days have scored more than 30 hours of play timer Incentive. And the end is not yet. Well, very exciting.

m
mir_trud_may 09.04.20

Picolino done. Only kills that whole story read toddler 4-6 years: about dismembered bodies, mistresses, murder, theft -nonsense.

v
vad231437 09.04.20

In short, I passed it. For projects of this categorie and genre of the game is extremely high quality. There are not afraid of comparison, komandirovki story with an unexpected, frankly, a final, interesting cases, good puzzle. Moreover, the developers managed to achieve the main thing: do not tire of the puzzles, because they are moderately complex and at the same time - almost never the same. Ie they can be somewhat similar, but only just. Each time the solution is a new experience. Location is almost always filled with details, each of which may be critical for the passing game. Therefore, to explore the world I want more carefully and it does not bother. The game strongly encourages you to constantly turn on the brain: there is almost no hints to the solutions necessary to reach your mind that today is a rarity. Even training that teaches only what buttons to press for certain actions. Russian localization turned out quite good, almost all the voice actors are playing, and not grimace. Personally, I especially liked Watson. Of the minuses I note common conventions and narrative understatement, even strangeness. But this claim can be proyavlyat any video game - that while the overall level of the industry. Graphics are relatively good for this genre and budget. But was surprised when my character literally rested in the stone wall in hanging on the rope a rag. But the game proudly flaunts fiziksom. Finally, I felt closer to the final decreases the difficulty of the puzzles. However this moment well kompensiruet the size of the last location.
My game score is 8.5/10. I recommend not to ility, not to look for cracks, and buy. Decent work must be paid. Will definitely go again, the benefit remained closed for only two achievements.

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 09.04.20

High quality, interesting game with an intriguing storyline and innovative puzzles. Indeed, something like L. A. Noire. Fans of detective stories is required to educate.

K
Klon68 09.04.20

Great game! Pass while only prison - the most positive impressions. The puzzles make a little thought, but not particularly furious, as in some games, when you simply lead to rabies))

D
DANger B.I.G. 09.04.20

Passed.Liked the original game.Doesn't make any claims,just good.Similar games not a lot from this The Testament of Sherlock Holmes the most valuable.
Sorry the city is really like is not given,almost the entire game takes place indoors.The streets of nineteenth-century London developers successful.Atmospheric and with a lot of small parts.

D
DeM1_cool 09.04.20

The game is overall not bad,but the graphics would still work
especially with the facial expressions and gestures of the characters,is very unnatural happened
but in terms of puzzles make the most of it!!!
And loved that there is a deductive table
it is very interesting to build their own conclusions and guesses!!!

V
Vrach Malfatto 09.04.20

I purely liked Sherlock Holmes and I read the books, the movies watched (not watched American), the Game was a success! More increased peace, more people appeared, method, conclusions, as in Jack the Ripper was removed, but the deduction left. I enjoyed it! The puzzles are great, even the tips caught on, especially with the stash of a journalist.
I often thought who framed Holmes, but as soon as I heard about Moriarty - I was shocked. The plot is unpredictable, as does Holmes.
The ending is about the death of Moriarty I don't really, but after her I was sorry and Moriarty, and his daughter)
And so I give the game 9.5/10

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 09.04.20

The only thing that the game does not like it is completely dead world. And a good game. Fans of quests definitely recommend...

S
Spy Hunter 09.04.20

Began to pass. Although litsuha the incentive almost immediately after appeared) a Few hours played. Reached yet to the prison. Really liked the game. Interesting and challenging puzzles. Good story. Mr. Holmes is identified with the first solving crimes) Humor is also present. A little, but in moderation. Russian voice acting is excellent, though there are shoals. In General, all fans of the adventures of Sherlock, and fans of quests, I recommend)

a
avos36 09.04.20

Okay, chertyaka persuading. Take on Boxing.

[
[Roma] 09.04.20

Liked the game,story puzzles and so on!I advise you to play who have not played.

D
DJ Alu 09.04.20

The game is very on top. Especially the sound in the cutscenes at the beginning and the end could not fail to please :)

_
__DOC__ 09.04.20

Had a great time,good game.

v
vit_mag 09.04.20

Beautifully done game in the style of quest.

R
Rocknrostov 09.04.20

held in the same breath, the story is unmatched.