3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raven of Suffer 09.04.20 11:22 pm

Question about codes for games, for bought vidyahu.

I bought 1080ti from Aorus. I also saw that distribute games for free to those who own this card, for example, now it's destiny 2. I would like to know if I bought from the official website vidyahu, can I get the code for the game? Thanks in advance.
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
GEMORRROY 09.04.20

Raven of death
Code like or along with the game in a box to go, or you write on the Nvidia website either your purchase number, or code from a check(but it's kind of like only working abroad and need to buy in the boutiques taking part in this, shall we say, shares) and then get the key to the game.

L
Lockheed Martin 09.04.20

At the time, when when buying AMD cards from SAPPHIRE, gave codes Batelfild 4, I wrote on Facebook, directly in AMD. (bought the card a week earlier action) Received a gold - AMD Never Settle Forever Bundle
Спойлерhttp://www.hardwareluxx.ru/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=26598 &catid=38&Itemid=101 and coupons batelfild 4 they had then, coupons BF4 was the vendors (asus, msi, sapphire, etc.). Moan and you can and will be rewarded. :)

L
Lockheed Martin 09.04.20

Truth asked for a photo of receipt, photo of the serial number and make the validation of the graphics card via GPU-Z. :)

R
Raven of Suffer 09.04.20

GEMORRROY
Thanks, is there a code. On my old card in the set was the assassin brotherhood in the disk. Probably need a check.

G
GEMORRROY 09.04.20

Raven of death
Yes, most likely. I had missed that Witcher 3 team, the check will be lost, and only then on the Nvidia website I read that you need a code with it.

R
Raven of Suffer 09.04.20

GEMORRROY
I would not say that the Witcher is a great loss. He 500 rubles GOTY worth it.

G
GEMORRROY 09.04.20

Raven of death
I would not say that the Witcher is a great loss.
Well, at that time was) a freebie as well... not as though the imaginary.

[
[TasmaN] 09.04.20

Raven of death
Depends on the store where it was purchased. For example, I bought the AORUS 1080Ti latest elaboration in Extreme Citylink - support NVIDIA said that this store is not involved in the action. Not long grieved: compare prices on card in stores participating in the promotion and value of their cards and realized in those stores 2K per game threw on the cost of the card))))))
Spoiler