3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiskJak 09.04.20 11:22 pm

Converter in Ignatane (Elex)

Odd somewhere missed the key and can't open the door. Can anyone come across?
25 Comments
Sort by:
11Sevas11 09.04.20

DiskJak
You do have a partner ALB? His quest will give you the codes to the converters or download the perk hacker.

D
DiskJak 09.04.20

11Sevas11
Exactly, thank you.

D
DiskJak 09.04.20

11Sevas11
No, the ARKS said code. But the panel at the transducer is not activated even stupidly written closed and that's it.

D
Diego Marag 09.04.20

DiskJak
well there how are you? I was Igniton left, can't even log in and password to enter. what to do. quests there. stupidly run around the map XS.
another quest is hanging at the dock to take prep and to go to the rat, but the Doc does not give a shit 2 days in game passed.
hanging and the quest to kill Stormzone, hell knows where he is, Berserkers have been given the job a long time ago.
the last two MB who knows will tell on the map where.

N
Neom479 09.04.20

Diego Marag
The transducer further in the story quests opens.

D
Diego Marag 09.04.20

Neom479
Yes CeTO nifiga not yet open.
there was one here this

D
DiskJak 09.04.20

Diego Marag
On the job /major offensive Ulbricht/ found this card from this door)

D
Diego Marag 09.04.20

DiskJak
Yes, I recently realized that there needs to open, but I have long been a Paladin - cleric of the highest rank. and I have this mission shows Alrite come to him and he told me they say all you on high go for a walk. How to start this quest?

D
DiskJak 09.04.20

Diego Marag
It is on the second floor

D
Diego Marag 09.04.20

DiskJak
Oh chel, thank you, I thought the game already Bagnoles fuck))))
during the quest with the murder of Stormzone not already done, a video on YouTube there are already many complain Bagnols quest not to kill him, dick knows where he is, but the quest petty can score.

D
DiskJak 09.04.20

Diego Marag
He identity was a dummy about it... for 20 minutes could not understand what was going on)

D
Diego Marag 09.04.20

DiskJak
only it is strange that the storage is not opened with a password 4486, which gave the satellite ARKS

V
VIPn1 09.04.20

Something went wrong. Need saving to start job Great offensive Ulbricht .

D
DiskJak 09.04.20

Diego Marag
the game has many bugs there are, in the future I will fix the patch

s
sado333 09.04.20

Diego Marag
he is mine in indone, there is still next to him, Wolf, who wants you to kill one outcast. talk to stromsem, if you refuse to go to kill Berserker and say not to kill, that's all.

D
DarkAlienMax 09.04.20

sado333
XS, for me there is only the wolf and all center there was next to him Oswald until he was not-educated.

G
General Maxson 09.04.20

Diego Marag
Same thing ... Password that gave the satellite ARKS Converter Ignalina opened . Hesitated these bugs .

A
ATflex 09.04.20

DarkAlienMaxЕсли to talk to his friend in Adone it will tell you where he is

A
ATflex 09.04.20

DiskJak
Where you found the card?

E
EVEVAN-LANCELOT 09.04.20

Code to the Converter to Ignatane 4715