3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
baracus11 09.04.20 11:23 pm

Hopes VS Sword (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

There is some fundamental difference in them? Well, for example, one OP and the other about? Did not start properly, but if there is not much difference, choose to taste. Bleeding like it, but maybe then it will be quite interesting? The complexity of the latter.
And no way to make 2 weapons visible on the character? As two onion. Seen both. Weapons do not do?
UPD: AND still cheaper in the late game? Footrest (charged) after peri hopesa or charged (also after peri) sword?
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Manty s krovyu 09.04.20

The difference in the characteristics (the sword adrenali with 4 injured and bleeding 3; hopes ... and ...)
Hopes, like, has, when charged, the enemy in the back (even if the opponent rubs his face on your shield).
Seen only one weapon (e.g. a sword or hopes). Prominent 2 weapons can be done.
I advise you to go with a sword received after killing Anubis

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 09.04.20

baracus11
The difference in attack speed, sword faster. The use of adrenaline: the sword of violent attack, killing 12 enemy, hopesa rage mode (or whatever its called, can't remember), you can zaklikat a few enemies. I like sword because of the speed, and so on taste and color. =)
Two weapons I display only due to a bug in cutscenes, at the same time the sword and hopes, afterwards one was missing. To do this, as Luke, you can't.
I don't know about late game, did not notice a difference, but I like axes. =)

S
SPR1GGAN 09.04.20

baracus11
animation of blows is different ,for me, hopes too slow it seemed ,went the entire game with a sword and strong kicks on the second the Mets I have are axes ,great damage and blows on the area ,well ispolzovatj against hyenas .
At the end with boxes of Reda took the sword on the instant charge (hold shift) and started hitting this shot .

S
Setesh 09.04.20

Used and the others, sword for single targets, hopes for a good crowd

K
KingBaby 09.04.20

like no , but I passed the game sword

b
baracus11 09.04.20

Manti with blood
The sword is not the chance of a critical / adrenaline, and hopesa critical / blood ?

M
Manty s krovyu 09.04.20

baracus11
Cited as an example. On characteristics not siochru - play Luki

h
hanterwow 09.04.20

SPR1GGAN
XS well the whole game was hopecam as for me they are faster and stronger than the sword.

b
baracus11 09.04.20

Manti with blood
Luke did not like. Flawed some hitboxes. The incidence can probably live with arcade fire, but the mouse is probably horror. Especially after Lara and Eloy. The infamous shooting.
hanterwow
Well, there is a window between the bumps is wider for sure. But I somehow like more. In any case, not corny like a sword in almost every game.

-
-zotik- 09.04.20

The whole game was poisonous hopecam, to obtain a fire sword Bros, other weapons not even used