3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kompozitor 09.04.20 11:23 pm

Run it with graphics 3D 10 Direcxt ? (Elex)

In the requirements is the video card with Direcxt 11 th. But you can still make a start with the 10th??? Who did write, very interesting and necessary!
21 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hattack 09.04.20

Composer
)))))

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 09.04.20

Will run on a 386-processor with the first 3DFX. Atvichayu.

D
Ded MastDay 09.04.20

Composer
What is that dinosaur that does not support dx11, if not a secret?

U
Urfin R 09.04.20

Yes, he is playing the fool. ))) Nothing better to do. ))

W
Wolf347 09.04.20

AAAAI, Uwasa, sushi schyutnik right? EEEEEE..... Burum Puranic))))

P
Protocol10 09.04.20

Composer
2009 direkt died about five years ago for cal

K
Kompozitor 09.04.20

Svetoslav, the answer to Your question.GF8800GTX graphics card. The passport means that supports Direcxt 10.

K
Kompozitor 09.04.20

I ask everyone to treat with understanding. Jokes aside. I have no money to buy another card, so ask. This is serious. Anybody plainly did not answer. If you do not know - keep silent is better.
The question remains in force. Answer experienced gamers.

D
Ded MastDay 09.04.20

Composer
Likely will not even start. But what prevents download torrent edition and check for yourself?

K
Kompozitor 09.04.20

Svetoslav
Yes, it can be done. But I would like to know in advance - is it worth venturing. After all, to test his card on ELEX will have to do a lot ( to rearrange Windows, buy Winchester etc.)

D
Ded MastDay 09.04.20

Composer
And just to perekinuty it in another PC with an already installed Eleks it?

K
Kompozitor 09.04.20

Svetoslav
This is not possible. No installed games.
The content just downloaded. Waiting in the wings. Will only come if he...

K
Kompozitor 09.04.20

I do not believe that all the polls the new cool graphics 11 -12 directly. People. like myself in my situation must be a considerable number. And must be the attempt to use direct 10. The only reason they are silent. And the experience would come in handy to many.

I
Ishamael 09.04.20

Composer
What most recent what cool video card, uncle? The first graphics card with DirectX 11 is another 480 GTX, which went on sale back in 2010. In a month there comes 18. If you are interested in games and for 8 years not able to earn even a small upgrade in 5-10 thousand (and at this price you can get quite a high graphics card is not the latest generation of avito), then you, my dear, should think not about games, but about more lofty matters, especially about her wretched existence and financial situation. The TV is also a tube CRT is? Really, these individuals anything, except irritation, do not cause.

T
TheHouse 09.04.20

Composer
Well, firstly the man on top right, card with dx 11 have not know-how would most have 12 sitting. And believe me people like you with similar problem, a negligible amount and they either changed the video card, or resigned to the situation, and finally make sense to seek a solution to running games requiring a minimum 11dx at 10 makes no sense, even if we manage to cheat the game, you'll get graphical bugs, artifacts and of course the horrible lag. And don't forget that your card 768 RAM, while Elex'have at least 1GB is required so that enterprise, even if burned, would not be worth the candle...

x
xaldei1991 09.04.20

Composer

x
xaldei1991 09.04.20

TheHouse wrote:
And don't forget that your card 768 RAM, while Elex'have at least 1GB is required so that enterprise, even if burned, would not be worth the candle...
For some quite tolerant, it is necessary to try.

K
Kompozitor 09.04.20

Well, guys, thank you all for serious criticism. All - plus a turnip.
About cool cards. Yes. for me, and for 5 - 10 thousand it is already cool. Only live on my little pension, then you will know the situation better.
Special thanks for practical advice and illustrative examples tov. xaldei1991. I will study carefully Your recommendations and will try ( but not soon) to give an answer-if not-do that, or...actually let's wait.

Again thank you all.

K
Kompozitor 09.04.20

Found the video card GF303. 512 mb. Her direct?

D
Ded MastDay 09.04.20

The composer wrote:
Found the video card GF303. 512 mb
What a miracle is? It is even listed on the official website of Nvidia is not. In any case, your GTX8800 a hundred times more productive, the only negative she's just no support for dx11. DirectX11 support from Nvidia starts with the 400 series. Have Radionov, I don't know, Google it. What the above method does not help?