3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuard Aid 09.04.20 11:23 pm

The highest Single-shot damage in the game, subject (Elex)

In fact, the subject.

In short, without viewing videos and citania.

Military bow +3 (+skill small arms +30%), playing for Bercow, having the skill fan shot" and buff strengthening of the mind when fired in the vicinity of and in contact with 5 arrows at the enemy, the estimated damage exceeds 1500. Calculation: 120 base, +30% from the ability = 156 --- 5 arrows = 780 damage, 2x = 1560 damage.
This damage is enough. to kill Mutants of Crocware level and below with 1 shot on Ultra difficulty (in case of contact with 5 arrows). The cartridge only two shots, Moloch this bundle 1 shot takes down the order of 80% of HP. Cyclops dies in 3 shots, like Mountain Troll and Ice Troll. The usual Troll dies in 2 shots. PY Sy: Hybrid died for 3 shots.

Also, I note that second place is the following bundle:
Bers, having the buff Fighting Spirit (+50 miles of damage) Using Fire\poison Axe +3 (depending on the vulnerability of targets) +2 gems for +10 damage under buff Strengthening of the Mind:
A powerful blow, with all the accumulated scale a powerful blow, knocked stamina, capable of a 1 hit to carry with Cyclops more than 50% of health (including full bunker).
But then consider that a Powerful blow will need to prepare to beat endurance. And embossed stamina damage more than 50% increases. Because if you switch at this point on a Military bow and hit with it knocked stamina - with Cyclops he will carry more than 50% health. But because of the delay steps to perform this trick in the game almost impossible.

The third place to put the Widowmaker, with the gem for +10 damage. A volley of three grenades from the base damage of 124 under the Strengthening of the Mind will carry a decent amount of health, and mobs of the middle order (Alba\robbers on the 90-100 experience) kills when you hit all three grenades on the ultra difficulty. Yes, a one-time loss will be approximately 40-50% lower with such volley for Military Bow, but before damage to make it only melee weapons.

Actually a subject (2). I hope this information will be useful.
11 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hytryyad 09.04.20

Thanks, that's helpful. Just swinging in bercow)

E
Enuard Aid 09.04.20

Hytryyad
Well done! Over time, the Bers very well, it's nice to play malesnica. But the bow itself becomes deadly. With only a bow in melee is not always convenient to handle.

H
Hytryyad 09.04.20

Enuard Aid
I am a cleric has passed, there is damage not so much used, but the control is excellent, the crowd of 4-5 mobs, and more was delivered. Bers, I see more on the single target will work

D
Ded MastDay 09.04.20

Hytryyad
Not only on the single target. If you disable targetloc, so good arrives from 3-4 mobs Mordasov axe.

z
zdrastE 09.04.20

shooter scythe...

A
ASUSmen 09.04.20

proshol game for all three Gilda and in my opinion the most comfortable is a clergy because of the Psionic slings which can as a crowd to make (many mental minutes in the air will spawnit) and boss to sort out the Chains and threw 5-10 seconds the axe quietly on the tushonka rubish.
in second place Berserkers with a poisonous glove and wasps and poisonous puddle and the rest of the stuff.

E
Enuard Aid 09.04.20

ASUSmen
At what complexity? Magic Ultra is not that. Against strong mobs you will merge all of its mana, but not kill the mob.
The famous Black Hole of clerics in the ultra kills the Mountain Troll with a 30+ caste. That judge on how well the magic pierces mobs.
I tested the magic from clerics and Bercow. This is not an option, too little damage and too much mana cost.
Easy on\the middle of the magic is IMBA, I admit. since damage gives much control.

A
ASUSmen 09.04.20

Enuard Aid
on any difficulty, throw off the shackles and ruby axe rogue +3 97 damage + enchantment stones + skills (with Cyclops and trolls was not a problem - just annoying when a pack RAID)

E
Enuard Aid 09.04.20

ASUSmen
Clear. Not played, but not to invent against.
1. The game has no melee weapon with damage above 94
2. Playing a cleric you won't be able security weapon rogue.
3. What skills have clerics? Clerics - ranged DD focused on ranged combat.
4. Bers in the Ultra kills the Cyclops with 5 strikes. Why do we control milesnick, if a series of strikes thrown out of balance and scanlogic mob?

are you sure you're Eleks played?

A
ASUSmen 09.04.20

Enuard Aid
maybe you're not playing? the highest damage telesnogo weapons that I found by 3 97 axe rogue is the latest version of the game proshol three of the Guild and deleted the game so to show a screen not able but their saves to throw since you're so stubborn such as Adisc because the folder weighs 161 MB and this site loads for a long time. (but I warn you save all the loot cheat for 999+ in addition to clothes and Pooh full pumping all stats)
I'm not talking about the skills of the clergy spoke to and about the base where the + damage is read above and carefully

A
ASUSmen 09.04.20

Enuard Aid
here I filled the folder shrank from 161 MB to 15.4 MB
Сейвhttps://yadi.sk/d/6hqO5U5G3PvKoF