3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chkist 09.04.20 11:24 pm

Not work save (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Stopped working save, after reading other topics have disabled synchronization with the cloud and removed most of the savegames folder, but it unfortunately did not help( the Game continues to refuse will continue. Prompt, please, that in this case you should do?
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 09.04.20

chkist

Try all sohranki remove from the folder can somewhere their copy,I also when accumulate a lot of saves to keep the stops,removes 20 stick and works fine again,now all is copied to the D drive and deleted,leaving only the latter.

c
chkist 09.04.20

saa0891
Already checked. Does not help(

N
Neodd 09.04.20

And can save put positive out of the City Golems after the release of one of the brothers? My cover sorry, moved it to steam - but some of sopranos miraculously disappeared, even the ancient backup from the middle of the Prague in Prague all three performed, all pocket assistants had collected, were all boobsprivate, all investigations into non-storyline quests are completed, all are live, played in stealth, the difficulty level is average. Thanks in advance!

i
ilya1iz2 09.04.20

Delete not from a folder and in the game,erase the old save,and everything will be fine.I myself have had the same problem.

c
chkist 09.04.20

Neodd
I'll try to find your

c
chkist 09.04.20

Neodd
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6-trWfmyKaHZzFQdVM4NFpXWTg
I hope you will approach

c
chkist 09.04.20

ilya1iz2
Thank you very much! Helped)

N
Neodd 09.04.20

chkist
ATP try. damn stim some headaches lately.

N
Neodd 09.04.20

all the rules Robit regularly - but without zvirgzdene is not nice. that is why for sure, Prague has lost 3 side quest. or purposefully not sought and did not buy adequate information and data on the channels accessed?

c
chkist 09.04.20

Neodd
With zvirgzdenes too easy, so I pass without it.

K
KravcovNik 09.04.20

Start a new game, pass the Chu-bit. Go to the main menu and save there. Get out of the game in General, start the game no saves. Any ideas about this?

K
KravcovNik 09.04.20

Found the solution: Look for
CPY_SAVES folder on the disk/
user/name/my
documents and properties of this
folder
and under the other - chose - Allow
index content
files in addition to
the file properties.

v
vel800 09.04.20

KravcovNik
I have the same problem! In the last DLC Criminal history has stopped working save, after talking with agent Gereral in the shower and head protection. After the very long scene of the Ira shows that saves, but the save is not working. Removed nearly all, but not helped. By the way, on the disk there is a folder of the game Deus Ex Mankind Divided and CPY_CAVES, it's from another game (Far Cry Prymal).
PS the Problem was solved. Perhaps each DLC has its own limit of saves. Left two are created, two cars and fast (they are overwritten). Still, made it to the end.