3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexeyMC 09.04.20 11:24 pm

Waha and Pack File Manager (Total War: Warhammer)

Hi all. Can someone faced. In General such a problem. Using Pack File Manager 4.1.2, changed some settings. Yesterday everything was OK, that it increased that increased that moved from faction to faction... But today, any change of any parameter(which as you know, the fact that change can not affect the start), at least for unity, does not allow the game to boot. The original data.pack I saved, and with him everything is OK. But today, the feeling that the Pak Manager has forgotten how to properly pack. Is something to keep and all the error loading. Can anyone come across what the problem might be?

And another question, maybe someone knows Pack File Manager somewhere in the registry or somewhere else besides the main folder settings store?
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alpharius20 09.04.20

AlexeyMC
don't touch that again changed the file, XS for the trouble, but I have the same happened in this and previous chapters, MB makes some correct decisions, but given the krivost editor better once again not to touch.

A
AlexeyMC 09.04.20

Alpharius20
That's already touched. Edited a few times, all OK. Several times changed, checked, everything worked. And then, the parameters are selected, retained and truncated, does not ship. And I can not understand in what business. Re-installed Pack File Manager remove folders from settings C:\Users\Имя user\AppData\Local\PackFileManager. Even the game reset. Does not help. On stock everything is OK, but it is necessary to change something, that's all. Even as a mod can not do the same thing, crash when loading(

A
Artem Vasnecov 09.04.20

AlexeyMC
tell me how From one faction to the other units to change??? want of Seleucid military slongo another faction to shove tell me how pleasethese

A
AlexeyMC 09.04.20

Artem Vasnetsov
Where that is, the table unit fraction or something like this, which spelled out each unit in a faction. But I do not remember where, can recommend this forum where you can ask http://imtw.ru is the website unpacker resources, there is a new version and a head start on modding.

A
Artem Vasnecov 09.04.20

AlexeyMC
okay on to say that the press don't understand where... or just throw me a site and maybe you already clicked like ..this forum

A
AlexeyMC 09.04.20

Artem Vasnetsov
But I do not remember, look for the section Warhammer, then see where the modding and ask...