3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazinily 09.04.20 11:25 pm

For those who want to know the problem with saving (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

this topic is for those people who create threads here supposedly

played on one acre then moved on to another but save don't work game does not see them

so here's the answer: in this game specially made so that it would be impossible to transfer the save don't even try the game to see the save will not

there is only one way to start the game again

just tired of what's bred trash tipo how to move a save from one account to another
16 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fovway 09.04.20

This protection from save for many years. In unity the exact same protection. Smart people came up with the save editor, through which you could change the code of account in keeping. Ie, each account has a unique number and this number is written in the save file. When you start the game with a save from another account, checking account number, and numbers written in conservation. If the numbers are different, the game doesn't use these saving. I think clearly explained. It remains to wait for such a program write to the source.

D
Dimchik94 09.04.20

Well, as it will soon hit the Converter of savegames. And all problems will be solved.

m
mazinily 09.04.20

Dimchik94
and I am sure that the license will work?

D
Dimchik94 09.04.20

mazinily
well, I think Yes, if you disable synchronization with records working with a cloud uplay.

v
vladik865 09.04.20

Dimchik94
crooked working the cloud??? What is wrong with you.. many time I use the cloud has never gone anywhere save

m
mazinily 09.04.20

vladik865
I have also nothing happened

R
Rabidity 09.04.20

vladik865 wrote:
crooked working the cloud??? What is wrong with you.. many time I use the cloud has never gone anywhere save
In 2013 broke from Yubisoft cloud in black Flag, but so broke that it turned off and still not working. Many people lost their save after starting the game, they saw only the inscription with a proposal to start a new game.

I had already had a bitter experience with conservation (the Brotherhood of blood during the save, turned off the light and they broke), then I manually copy your save as soon as I finished playing. And that's when the black Flag flew save, I threw the folder back into the saves and went on to play. And the people stormed the support Yubikov only does they did not help. Now, after this incident, I sincerely advise everyone to always manually copy save games from Yubisoft, since the situation is like a cloud in BF it could happen again at any time.

D
Dimchik94 09.04.20

JustDev2018
since you decided to help people as claimed by himself, then laid out in free access to his creation. Because good things usually do not take the money. Because if not, then it is not a good thing.

m
mazinily 09.04.20

JustDev2018
everything is clear with you you're just a liar who wants to make money out of fools who believe you

tipo

see I created a website to convert saves from one account to another

you fools, nature will believe

but what I don't understand why to do all this for money?

m
mazinily 09.04.20

Dimchik94
all gave him a ban

it can be seen that the deceiver

D
Dimchik94 09.04.20

mazinily
Yes, but the problem remains. I'm ready to move sohranki from one acre to another, because the first turns out to play only offline. But Converter and is not, and need of knowledge in programming I have.

m
mazinily 09.04.20

Dimchik94
just have to wait

me the man (if man)

2 things confused this

1) its ava I site
2) to borrow money for the preservation

it is almost the same that I would take money for the creation of mods but I do not take although there were some dudes that I for the game didn't tell how to do mods supposedly pay $ 1000 and say

and even one guy I remember created a topic, gave my purse and supposedly kintos my money on the game AC O without knowing if she will go to him and supposedly said that he's got a great vidyuhi GeForce GTX 1070 Ti but actually havent had it

generally when bored I open lohotron

m
mazinily 09.04.20

Dimchik94
uh, I like Batman I'm fighting scams in order not to be deceived people on this site

m
mazinily 09.04.20

Star-St
translations for money is just cheating
little money and take all the silence

and what you say you supposedly redid the save, forgive me, I do not believe

much easier to start a new game than pay money for something that would have transferred your save

m
mazinily 09.04.20

Star-St
what truth he advertised his website by the way are you also the link to the site give

read the PG rules is PROHIBITED

that's why he and the banks fall

J
JustDev2O18 09.04.20

I confess, advertised his website and gave the link. Got ban for advertising. Now I will not advertise :)

That's just impossible to deny the fact that the method of transfer stored in the account, method of working, method of inspection (including the forum, without any Commerce, free, free then, entirely).
The fact that you don't need it - OK, no you are not forcing. You and games no, why do you want such a transfer saves, just trolling?

But for others here to decide, and the more they cheat - not very good.

Yes, the alternative is now only two replay again or wait for the tool to decrypt saves (which can be used to release the pirated version. And when that happens? In a week, month, year?). But for those who have no time to periplocoideae, there is a method.

Again, this method to advertise and give links, I will not, but then again, the ban will fly, this time for good :)