3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ashley33 03.10.19 03:55 am

Randomly crashes without any errors (Far Cry: New Dawn)

The subject... Play Yupley only 30 minutes in total - flew three times. Ie is fine, stable fps, no lag, then on the second frieze, the sound disappears after a second returned and departure. No errors reported. With graph.settings of play - not affected. System - VIN 10 64, fx 8300, 12 RAM, map 1050, firewood 418,91 (last). Yes this is the fifth part in an acid palette, and the fifth flew like a plane twice passed. There are fellow sufferers?
PS patch was an hour ago, downloaded essno machine - did not help.
61 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leto-Wow 03.10.19

Waiting for the pirates, it is necessary to evaluate the game not for reviews, but in real life, and then think, buy or not,.

A
Ashley33 03.10.19

Ka wants flies anyways... Played an hour - no problem, Outpost second run on hard when he's one trooper in the helmet, and you stupidly fun with a shovel) - it will tell you fun))) Who is it come on 3 times?
And then I go on a Quad through the woods, fps Plesca, are the three bastard, I dismount, shoot, Bang, busted... no lag, No brakes... just like that. And that's what(...

j
jax baron 03.10.19

Ashley33
And this dear man say thank you duniv+vmprotect have Dunava a feature:)

I
Ioannn 03.10.19

Start the game... play for an hour... two... play play... play three... to four in the morning played, damn... not good). Settings not tried to downgrade, the author?!

d
dominat 03.10.19

On what settings you play? and how many frames?

N
Noxmerr 03.10.19

Ashley33
the same garbage is going on

A
Ashley33 03.10.19

Ioannn
less play, it looks like you have due to the fact that the whole night play, problems with the eyes...
Ashley33 wrote:
With graph.settings of play - not affected.
not noticed? Yes, and if I didn't write that - I wrote that

Ashley33 wrote:
it is fine, stable fps, no lags
why at a stable fps to reduce the settings? Farted in a puddle?

A
Ashley33 03.10.19

Noxmerr
how do you look like? The blue seconds lag and crash? Checked temperature - 45 percent, vidyuhi a maximum of 69, and 60-65. Checked the memory usage - it does not need 2.5 gigs somewhere to eat. The broom wagon space, 50 gigs is still there. What to do what to stop this mess?

Write what kind of system you have, what video card, PERC, how much RAM.

N
Noxmerr 03.10.19

Ashley33
45 percent higher, crashes also. And system: percent ryzen 2600, vidyuhi gtx 1060 6g, 16 gigs operatives

I
Ioannn 03.10.19

Ashley33
less play, it looks like you have due to the fact that the whole night play, problems with the eyes...
With eyes I have everything in order, but you have a problem with iron).

B
BlackTigerTK 03.10.19

Played for two days a little more than 2 hours in total... not particularly zealous... the game did not take off never...

m
maks19892008 03.10.19

Same garbage, crashes constantly, thinking that with a PC, went to Anthem no departures.

m
maks19892008 03.10.19

I found the cause, you need to disable the HD textures are in the video settings, advanced settings, and restart the game.

A
Ashley33 03.10.19

I HD not pumped) the installation does not put a Daw. I switched from full screen to windowed without a border and the result of 5 hours of play only 1 crash. So if the textures do not hire - try.

A
Ashley33 03.10.19

Yes, I confirm - in the window without a frame for the last day of any departure.

S
SkrepcheZaVR 03.10.19

The game finally not have, or rather the current logo! Then close the program or wait! System rayzen 1400 16 RAM!

v
vitez123 03.10.19

I have all of her,play for an hour and hangs the computer,play on,hangs and a blue screen.I think it's due to hacking

D
Dima Kabanec 03.10.19

wait for patches to fix

S
Setesh 03.10.19

also crashes, but without a second lag and the brakes, like the TSA, and without error, never seen in 20 years of PC games

L
LinkPick 03.10.19

The trick is that I also have crashes without any errors, but on the workbench, that is, I go to the workbench, asking for crafted weapons, click on the crafting menu and it went through all that beating enemies with a stick that was there and then in the house to change and then did not get out, and when pressing the bag, the game crashes.