3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Master Fenixx 09.04.20 11:25 pm

Campaign (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

Hi all.I wonder why such a short campaign is only 4 hours.From AAA games campaign lasts an average of 10 hours.What little that is not it for 4 hours and just 12 missions in Battlefront 2!
8 Comments
Sort by:
E
Edvin24251 09.04.20

First, DICE the game could never in the story. Secondly, with the free DLC will be story missions to go, that is, the company isn't finished yet.

B
BAZKIN 09.04.20

Battle 1 is also AAA game there, too, because the campaign korotyshka...campanini even

v
vitalik76 09.04.20

Эдвин24251 wrote:
the free DLC will be story missions to go
What the story missions will be released, and not just another single job in the arcade?

Эдвин24251 wrote:
game DICE could never in the story.
As I recall the single-campaign themselves DICE in their games do, and trust others. I don't know who exactly did the single Battlefield: Bad Company 2. The only time in the game of DICE, when the campaign really managed (and even was better than Call of Duty the same year). They had to entrust the single, Star Wars: Battlefront 2.

D
Darth_Zaicev 09.04.20

vitalik76
They. And the continuation of the campaign about Eden in December.

S
Soap64055 09.04.20

This issue passed the company, I go to task selection, there are only 3 first missions. Can who faced such problem?

v
vitalik76 09.04.20

I mean available? All jobs are initially available. The campaign must be 13 tasks that are executed automatically, if you just go through each mission and the same tasks for the search secrets - these tasks automatically with the completion of the plot will fail. only if you find all the secrets on location.

b
bakshish 09.04.20

Three tasks in the trial version aktsess

v
vitalik76 09.04.20

Ah... so then I have to say at once that version of the game is not complete.