3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pashalet 09.04.20 11:26 pm

Impressions of the game (Darkwood)

The game is awesome. Surprised that so few people knows about it.
First, stylish. This is one of the few indie projects - where all is not just rendered as if hand - drawn but professional, beautiful, aesthetically, with great attention to the environment. Moreover, the style is sustained throughout, even in the smallest detail.
Secondly, it is terrible. Despite the top view and deliberate risovannoj - the Woods are really scary. The atmosphere, sounds, colours, animations - all in nehily holds this voltage.
Thirdly, it is interesting. Really interesting to explore the Forest and slightly stremas, wonder what else he'll throw up?
Fourth, convenient. The interface is minimalistic and not angry. Kraft simple and nonpreset. All pretty thought out, and it's nice.
Fifth, it is difficult. This is clearly not the game for half an hour, to run and forget. This is to some extent a challenge and a matter of survival in the Woods is very difficult.
In General, I liked yet. It's a plague!
1 Comments
Sort by:
n
neperenosimyy 09.04.20

in short. Zapara on the snail. armour where in the cracks. it won't break. at all. anything. no shovels, no axes, nor from the explosion of the barrel. no gun, no cocktails. nor from the pump. still do not care. maybe something else needs to be done? I have just XS.