3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Winter_exe 09.04.20 11:26 pm

Level and DLC (Borderlands 2)

What level and in what mode (normal or true seeker) what Supplement is better to go? That has not happened that the hero is 35 and 25 mobs (same with 50 -61).
6 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vandal Hearts 09.04.20

Winter_exe
I would advise you to go on UVHM with a 61-th level, since DLS provide copies of the weapons that will further help you effectively make the bosses and, accordingly, it is desirable to have them with the maximum level.

W
Winter_exe 09.04.20

Vandal Hearts
Now the question is exceptionally interesting additions, because I do not go in them once. Went yesterday to the Captain Scarlett and her pirate ass, 40 - 44 in TVHM mode, mobs breathing level, liked the addition. The question remains as to the others, and further games in the main campaign, now Lilith have to go through the story.

V
Vandal Hearts 09.04.20

Winter_exe
No matter what happens such that the character 35 and the mobs 25 This is not only in UVHM and VHM(kind of).

K
Kolomiiets 09.04.20

Winter_exe
All additions are adjusted to your current level. What will you be when the first time arrive at the location of the add-on, and will start all the quests.. Only DLC hammerlock's at least 30.

W
Winter_exe 09.04.20

SKolomiets
Clearly, thank you.

c
callmegod 09.04.20

Came in the DLC to Hammerlock on 40лвл, all the mobs 35-36 - test no. I.e. it is unclear who adapts. From the Market the same.
Tina was interesting, there really were mobs my level or below. Well, I myself was a 34-37лвл.
It turns out you need to stomp right on 30лвл, otherwise no fun. Need to see how this will work on REICH.