3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vatsonification 09.04.20 11:26 pm

Retest vehicles for racing from Broughy1322 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Supercars:

Sports cars:

Muscle cars:

Sports classic:

Coupe:

Sedans:

SUVs:

Compacts:

49 Comments
Sort by:
v
vatsonification 09.04.20

Motorcycles:

_
_DooM_ 09.04.20

Yes, RE7B notably curtailed by the maximum speed, but in the old days, before its nerf, I'm swallowing the curbs, gathering all the irregularities of the asphalt, he managed to give her more than 300 km/h.

o
origamikiller 09.04.20

Tyrus was surprised, he thought fast.
Thanks for the links, interesting.

V
Vano_Strelok 09.04.20

Guys, too lazy to look VIDOS. What are the results? What car is the fastest?

_
_DooM_ 09.04.20

Vanek_Assassin
Dundreary Regina

V
Vano_Strelok 09.04.20

_DooM_
Smischnoy, bellies will be bursting...

M
MephistoXX 09.04.20

To tell you the truth, not much point in these tests do not see. The difference is on the straights where there are no corners, it's really in the black is the fastest. As for the conventional street route, those 3 seconds that separated 1st place and 15th, will not give any benefits a regular player (the only one who knows every bump of the track and almost with your eyes closed at the most ideal path is cornering, feel this advantage). Moreover, the same RE contraindicated in those who are not sure that you will be able to avoid any skidding or collision. Because of wheelspin, any collision guarantees a pass all his rivals and that second plus sign will turn into a minus 5 seconds. Because RE is in any case should not take an average player, despite his superiority in the top.

PS I was Surprised that Nero is so close to the top. He well the brakes don't work (to turn fit, you need to brake much earlier than santorno, T20, re, tempest, or the same turus) and wears it in dry weather like other cars in the rain.

v
victorzh 09.04.20

MephistoXX wrote:
He well the brakes don't work ... and wears it in dry weather like other cars in the rain
Own version of benny. Nothing described do not watch.

Vanek_Assassin wrote:
Guys, too lazy to look VIDOS. What are the results? What car is the fastest?
View since 2/3 of the movie, too lazy?

o
origamikiller 09.04.20

MephistoXX wrote:
The difference is on the straights where there are no corners, it's really in the black is the fastest.
There are two tests – the maximum speed on the straights, and with regard to braking.

_
_DooM_ 09.04.20

MephistoXX
here still it is necessary to consider what is used geypad or clavams.

v
vatsonification 09.04.20

origamibiro
Tauris and ETR, as well as RE-7B nerf for Zentorno on the contrary have improved performance. In General, the characteristics of wheelbarrows with each patch change and it's hard to follow. Therefore, peresleni and held.

v
vatsonification 09.04.20

MephistoXX
The author says that the perfect transport for any situation not. Everyone is good at something. This is the balance within the classes.

v
vatsonification 09.04.20

Added in the cap of sports cars

o
origamikiller 09.04.20

It would be better Elegy nerf. Didn't like, until recently at all did not use it, but at some point, already beginning to be annoyed that most of the first triple for this machine. I tried the other day and immediately – whatever the circle so a new record (personal). Want to have a choice on what to ride, but it seems not.

G
GTAFlash91 09.04.20

origamibiro
I also once tried to change from massacre, which is usually chosen from a sports car to the Elegy. But, on the contrary it became worse to drive. I manage Elegie worse. Especially if you do not alter it in the skyline.

A
AnPei 09.04.20

From supercar racing best RE-7B , Nero order.. HAVE RE-7B-high-speed, stable upon contact, ease of cornering. Have Nero-high speed, jumping from great disadvantages-less stable compared to RE-7B in contact and harder cornering. Motorcycle Bati 801 is the best high speed, easily passes bends in the pole flies the farthest.

o
origamikiller 09.04.20

GTAFlash91 wrote:
I manage Elegie worse
Get used relatively quickly

_
_DooM_ 09.04.20

origamibiro
Well, for example in races where there are few sharp turns, Elegy will do sasay near shafter.

e
ed58963 09.04.20

An__ei
did they rule not cars and hands. saw a very good biker on hackah in the trenches and jacoco to night life. so good that just fuck yeah!

well, in General, based on your and other experience: different cars for different tracks, with straight arms.

v
vatsonification 09.04.20

Added muscle