3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
logix1312 09.04.20 11:29 pm

A basement in Sanctuary hills under shelter? (Fallout 4)

In Sanctuary hills has a basement, which protects against radiation storms. Most of it was in the beginning of the game. Does anyone know of a mod that allows you to bring order or to equip it? Used effectively used to bring to mind that there and don't want to add to the settlement of new basements and shelters, and that leave orphan.
16 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 09.04.20

And where is it located? And Cho there?

l
logix1312 09.04.20

Vanya Rygalov
The house to the left of the ring with a big tree. The house has fallen on the top of the tree and the entrance to the basement. In the basement you can find gold bars and a safe Deposit box and bed.

C
Chukcha v chume 09.04.20

Vanya Rygalov
apparently the basement at the back part of the house which is next to the right of glavgeroyskaya. Nothing special, just a basement in the ground.

44lok 09.04.20

logix1312
This basement is not seen.
Alternatively , is there a mod to the bunkers , where you can change the interior.
He (bunker) underground , only the surface of the hatch.

Spoiler
original http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10967/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D10967&pUp=1
Rus http://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/doma/basement_living/135-1-0-4054

How it works:
- In the Workshop under Special you will see 10 new hatches, one for each unique cellar. You need 10 metal, 10 wood, 10 concrete for making bunkers.
- The hatch can be placed anywhere on the ground in your settlement. I like to place hatches behind the house or in bedrooms in the houses.
- Open the door, like any door and you are now in the interior of the basement!
- Enter the Studio and start to decorate everything as you like!

Attention!!!
Only one hatch of the same type for each of the basement can be installed at the moment, so if you make the same hatch in the same basement, old basement just moved to Your present location where they put the hatch and you will be notified where he moved to the basement. See the video details.
The interior will remain 100% unchanged, as you've done, then all will move so you can move the doors to the entrance to the cellars to any location in the settlements without any problems or consequences for the interiors.

Note:
- If you are overwhelmed, you will not be able to enter the basement, because this mod uses a system of fast travel, I'm working on a solution to this problem or just throw your stuff in the Studio in front of the entrance to the basement.

l
logix1312 09.04.20

Vanya Rygalov

P
Pepin3d 09.04.20

logix1312 wrote:
which protects against radiation storms
smiled)

the appearance of radiation storms you immediately in the basement hiding?

l
logix1312 09.04.20

44лок
According to this screenshot of the mod changes and the basement. I will try.

l
logix1312 09.04.20

44лок
No, not changed it in this basement.To the player's home added entrance to the bunker, and still don't know where. And the original basement is still undeveloped. It is not logical: the entrance to the basement - chic, door, or hatch, and you come, the ordinary cellar, not even concrete.

S
Subject89P13 09.04.20

in sanctuary has a basement o_o

B
BlackTigerTK 09.04.20

logix1312
Caught in the Nexus mod that changes this the basement under the sanctuary.

l
logix1312 09.04.20

BlackTigerTK
I was looking for on the Nexus, but not found. Not compatible with the English, and there googlereader difficult to navigate.

l
logix1312 09.04.20

BlackTigerTK
The mod name can not remember?

B
BlackTigerTK 09.04.20

logix1312
No. See if I can have saved to my bookmarks.
Naernoe, I'm talking about this mod I think. But I did not put.
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12865/?

l
logix1312 09.04.20

BlackTigerTK
Well! Another thing! Big to you human thanks, buddy! Now there is a normal large basement with workshop, you can arrange as you wish! The issue has been resolved!

B
BlackTigerTK 09.04.20

logix1312
Glad to have helped:-)

k
kobpa 98 09.04.20

I have a glitch do not want to go to the basement even through tcl well, and how to Refine ?there blow back x.........