3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NovoAgain 09.04.20 11:29 pm

With the increased level of mobs to kill, it became impossible(TBC) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The fact is that even the most ordinary utopic now for me as Eridan. Remove the armour the Witcher - not the best option, because I have a set of the Griffin, which I Oh so love. But it is just trouble...the Level of it in no way grows, swords inflict the same damage. I don't want to part with their top grandmaster armor, but I don't want to say goodbye to the hardcore. Now the only thing that helps me is the aard, with its overturning. How to be? Is there a solution besides buying armor of the appropriate level? Or you have to disable the boost function of the level of the enemy in the settings?
14 Comments
Sort by:
T
ToXeNsiUs 09.04.20

NovoAgain
On regular NG?

m
mavlan 09.04.20

Do not understand the subject matter, you have low level gear because you like its appearance and can't play against high-level mobs?

A
Artur27507 09.04.20

The solution is simple. Fashion.

N
NovoAgain 09.04.20

mavlan
Sora was eating. Yes, on a regular

N
NovoAgain 09.04.20

mavlan
Not an easy outfit, a set vadimcha armor. So much effort and time was spent on his collection...and effects armour gives cool especially with irdina and its protective field, increasing the power of symbols by 100 percent and reduce damage by 20

x
xxChexx 09.04.20

Well, then, SUFFER :)

R
Replicant 09.04.20

You on ng+? If Yes, then re-collect pieces of armor, they will receive a PostScript legendary and apoda respectively

N
NovoAgain 09.04.20

Replicаnt
Hmm, interesting. Thanks for the advice, I'm still on ng common, but the knowledge will definitely come in handy!

W
Widukind 09.04.20

NovoAgain
build to think better and to rebuild, maybe. In General, Seth Griffin suggests focusing on magic, and I have Toussainte with a magic build is not obtained at a specified level assignments to pass some places on the complexity of the death no matter how I tried. For example, in Chesham Muddy had to reset the level of difficulty. I have half of the skills were blue, three red, a school of a Griffin and two green. In General, fencing builds in the game in the order of effectiveness of the magic, but their use lost the meaning of Seth Griffin

K
KioSoffi 09.04.20

I then open a terrible secret, guru vidmachenko the world, is it possible to pass on the complexity of death with autolap protivnika gin by job Ian. And if so, how did you do it? what gear and what talents?

s
saa0891 09.04.20

NovoAgain wrote:
How to be?
Download alchemy (if he did not rummage what specific skili to swing,then there are plenty of builds,even here on the forum),each hit will not only cause enormous damage (this will still apply constant damage (poison,fire etc) but each shot will fully restore HP (decoction of archigraphy,a decoction of vipers,a decoction of the Troll,well, alchiki to Crete and the recovery of energy will not be superfluous),although so play is not interesting.

N
NovoAgain 09.04.20

KioSoffi
I helped a decoction of the Griffin, and even some that increase damage resistance. I did keep magic, Quen held the damage perfectly.

K
KioSoffi 09.04.20

NovoAgain
that's why I wanted to check gear and talents. Quen current one shot I kept. and if you come under the icicles almost guaranteed death. in the end I had to disable autolap to finish it.

N
NovoAgain 09.04.20

KioSoffi
LEL, not sweet of course you had, not sweet