3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KanoVoxLian 09.04.20 11:30 pm

Imbalance of some Persians (Mortal Kombat X)

Shinnok, Liu Kang,Quan Chi, and as for me well, very ambulancia,especially like to mention Shinnok which, in principle, at least steeper than the others.Everyone knows his ability,on the one hand they fun to play,but against him not,perhaps it would be worth a little bit to cut or pull all the others up to his level?
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Yamp 09.04.20

KanoVoxLian
Friend, you're a little wrong website... do You really think that ed boon comes to PG and also studied the Russian language to read the posts on this forum?

-
-Alcatraz-- 09.04.20

KanoVoxLian
Well, at 1, comments above is right). In the 2nd, maybe you are bad at them play and you think they are IMBA? And 3, and you did not think that there are people who have special latter focused on those of the Persians? Details of their study methods, how to use, and even how long they are committed?(no, it's not nerds)

s
serval04 09.04.20

1. The balance in MK...its the 3rd part was not.)
2. You mentioned all the characters except Liu are not included in the list even millerov that says about the top.
3. For those new to MK9 Noob and Scorpion were imboy...to say Jade and Shiva beginners think imboy...although they are lottery. The real IMBA in MK9 was Cabal which newcomers were considered bottom. Thanks to its Badescu it was possible to do an unreal combo. And resets the Sayreks was just gorgeous, but none of the newbie didn't take it.
4. Jason was believed to bottom...and beginners and your, but this did not prevent them to take 4 of the tournament. 2 of the tournament I took Liu Dualist (to). The last tournament of Triberga Smok. IMBA is a matter of experience, and not to forget that terlit online is different from offline because the timings are different.
5. I would advise you to check at least a couple of guides on the game. If you want offline...they might be kitana, online Stranger.

D
Delphis 09.04.20

never understood the cries about imbovosti anything. For example fixed attack embodim characters, so there will be others, at the end for perfect balance you need to have all of the characters were exactly the same series and animations of the attacks