3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sensys 10.04.20 08:02 pm

Understand the assemblies (Pro Evolution Soccer 2018)

Good time!
This year, faced with the problem of PES 2018 in the following form: downloaded RePack by xatab v.1.0.1.02 and it is nothing (patches and updates)! Is there any point in downloading RePack from RG Mechanics with DLC1.0 for example?
There is also the desire to buy the license (because of refresh), but the problem first that there is 15GB will need to download via Steam, and my Internet is only 3G/4G... and secondly I don't really plan to play online. Always play only in the Master League!
Help knowledgeable advice on every point!
Thank you!
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleks Maksimenko 10.04.20

sensys
the Council alone is to align the hands, as all is put without problems.

s
sensys 10.04.20

Alex Maksimenko
Well, thank you!!!! Since 2006, the play, everything is always staged without problems. This year I got such a build.

A
Antimandalajnah 10.04.20

sensys
I have the same trouble on the from Repack Fitgirl. Probably need fixed exe to correctly install the DLC.

s
sensys 10.04.20

Antimandalajnah
Thanks for the tip! Indeed, downloaded separately .exe (CPY) and the problem was solved. Now everything is placed.

A
Antimandalajnah 10.04.20

sensys
I never thought that it will help this option. Doesn't help me - generator screws up, the game does not accept the generated DpFileList.bin. At you what Windows?

s
sensys 10.04.20

Antimandalajnah
Windows 7 64bit. Had a similar problem, thought of everything! But your advice helped) Can help with something...) PES2018 DpFileList Generator v1 2018.1 DLC 2.0 by Baris used it!