3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanek Shehminkin 10.04.20 08:03 pm

Play license (Fallout 3)

Such things, I was playing earlier in folic 3 and NV on the pirates and everything went without lags over dohuya fps. Today bought 3 of the GOTY in steam and the game I finished everything and pull the picture. What advise the Lord ?
THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED.Thank you all who tried to help :S
53 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.04.20

Lucky you that lag. Generally crashes once in when she wants. Basically I want every few minutes. What to advise? I can advise to download the Gold Version not from Steam. True and that I have crashes, but the conscience of Torrent gold Edition more, where at least you can play in any way. Sometimes even a good play - sometimes hours working without teleportation to your desktop.

V
Vanek Shehminkin 10.04.20

Stanislavski
The departure itself was easy to solve, go in C:\Users\имя your account\Documents\My Games\Fallout3 open the file FALLOUT.ini, find the line bUseThreadedAI=0 change to 1 and under it add iNumHWThreads=2. To fly should not. And pirates as you do not want to play

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.04.20

Vanek Schminken
All these settings were. Was and various attempts to game compatibility, and more. As a result hammered on this business. Want - go a little sit. And so it is very stable Vegas, which in my humble opinion is many times greater than the third part in terms of role play.

V

Stanislavski
The main thing I test for 3 Repack torrent and everything was fine. But license a lot of problems including optimization. It's strange :\

s
saturn7774 10.04.20

Vanek Schminken
Modern drivers may be the cause of this trouble is the game is not new.
If you have NVIDIA, you should optimize the game through GeForce Experience. That expose native resolution of the screen and try to play.
Then, if the game will get better in the launcher, you can add settings at their discretion ...

V

saturn7774
I'll try, but I doubt that will help. With the pirates then everything was fine

s
saturn7774 10.04.20

Vanek Schminken
You should try everything ! :-)
Try all the options, including Stimovsky check the integrity of files. It is likely that the game is crooked stood up ... same story. I was with You Skyrim, when you first install.

V

saturn7774
Did all that is possible, the cache is checked using nvidia optimizers, settings changed, nothing changed. As lag and still lag

s
saturn7774 10.04.20

Krakens
How did you come to the section of three-pointers ?

s
saturn7774 10.04.20

Vanek Schminken
Steam, hour does not offer any texture packs to the game ? He loves for free all bullshit to peddle.

V

saturn7774
no, folic is clean and without any mods, with the exception of russifiers text

s
saturn7774 10.04.20

Vanek Schminken
A surprising number. :-)

R
Rolemanser 10.04.20

Vanek Schminken
There are several options: manually loop through the ini to find a patched EXE of the game with support for 4GB of RAM, the original game only supports 2 and because of this, frequent crashes when moving to a new location or there came into the room, another option is to put the mod http://falcon-lair.com/files/file/42-dukh-pavshikh-mirov-a-soul-of-fallen-worlds-sfw and play 3 of the games Vegas well download a patched EXE of the game with support for 4GB of RAM.

V

saturn7774
I the first 10 minutes played without russifiers and the lag was. Now demolished russifiers checked all the logs there also

V

Rolemanser
propathene exe could not be found, but he was able to patch myself. Nothing has changed, also lag. ini also play result 0. Maybe stimovsky version the shoals, what ?

B
BorodaOLD 10.04.20

The best option is to buy in Gog. Because, in contrast to the thick dick of Gabe Gogotsi always finished selling some of my old games under new OS. System requirements the incentive - Operating system: Windows XP/Vista. System requirements in ghogha - Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10). And no Windows live. Verified personally :)

U
Urfin R 10.04.20

Schminken Vanek wrote:
What advise the Lord ?
To return to the pirates.

R
Rolemanser 10.04.20

Vanek Schminken
Play as I advised in part 3 on the NV engine, and you will be able to move in any time from 3 parts in NV.

V

Rolemanser
Well, thank you)

V

Urfin R
Well, I kind of wanted DIN on the license... okay, thanks anyway)