3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ARONDIT 10.04.20 08:04 pm

Ping (Dark Souls 3)

How to see ping in the game, because it's unbearable to play PVP in a drying pole or sword of darkness is impossible, or any other weapon without Spartak, Internet 4g ping shows when checking the speed of 30, but it is actually worse. Especially hate when you make Backstab, and then finish off and applause bitch, I microwave I beat you why not to clap when you're so tried!!!
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 10.04.20

This is dark souls,get used to it

Z
Zerral 10.04.20

No you did not fix it, it is in all parts so the farther çelik from you the more pinhasik

A
ARONDIT 10.04.20

Shadowarm
Zerral
Yeah, I've used for a long time, helps out at 200+ level braids Frida, the sword of the princes of twins and halberd of Gundara, but there are moments that ping is just terrible and no weapon will help. By the way the tanks ping 30-40 that is for the wireless Internet fine!

T
Toxa95 10.04.20

ARONDIT
Turn off the checkbox called something like the global network or something like that. This will force you to connect to players from Europe only (well, or where you live there) and will not allow you to connect to any Malaysian or Mexican. But the players you have in the multi is less at the same time.

L
Lelik Bobik 10.04.20

Apparently you were lucky to get clean random with the Chinese.

R
Rooough 10.04.20

ARONDIT
30 40 Because the server is in Russia, in a DS ping is not constant, and depends on in what country is your opponent. The maximum that you can do is to disable item matchmaking, then the game will search for players from your region, or continent, do not know.

E
Etrock 10.04.20

I don't know, I'm in the far East and I live norms)