3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shine 10.04.20 08:04 pm

The problem with the armor \"ISA\" (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Actually, I climbed under the Sphinx, discovered the entrance to an ancient mechanism that you want to shove 50 of quartz crystals. Sadly looking at this number and went to collect.
Typing the desired number, returned to card, opening a passage and she was no longer active.
This is a bug or you need to look for a different path to this mechanism?
26 Comments
Sort by:
d
dmll 10.04.20

and God knows I was not like this, all of the circles of stones(constellations) quartz 50 pieces then activated.

R
RobertLV 10.04.20

Need to open all the circles of stones, thereby to complete the quest the Promise Bieke.

c
callmegod 10.04.20

At ISU bad armor, sewn without Golda ☺

S
Shine 10.04.20

RobertLV
Like I said, I already did and came to the mechanism when I didn't have enough pieces. After collecting them and returning back to the map which opens the passage to that meter, I now can't activate.

T
Tarakanak 10.04.20

Self-Murderer
the passage to the mechanism should already be open if you do when you activated the pass.

T
Tarakanak 10.04.20

Self-Murderer
star map app. no need to re

e
erkins007 10.04.20

Armor by the way give cool she is also the voice distorts. Makes it look like the voice of a stormtrooper from star wars

S
Shine 10.04.20

Tarakanak
And it is not open

T
Tarakanak 10.04.20

Self-Murderer
he probably opened but you're probably just not looking there,if still 100% not,write to the support

B
BlackProrok01 10.04.20

Self-Murderer
I have the same trouble . You have not found a way to fix it?

P
Patricys 10.04.20

Good day, the problem is this: Assembled quartz 50 PCs, collected all 12 laps, but when I go for armor, you need to interact with the table, to open the passage, but interact comes out automatically ignites and nothing else. Who faced?

s
solo837 10.04.20

Patricys
I want to clarify what table you interacted?

S
SPR1GGAN 10.04.20

solo837
probably a typo and he post

s
solo837 10.04.20

SPR1GGAN
And you have exactly 50 quartz collected? Because without them there seems no action will not make

P
Patricys 10.04.20

In the Sphinx table with a map, there must come out interact... first came opened fine but quartz is not enough, and went, gathered all the quartz, come back, everything is closed, and interact is not obtained

T
The_Rock. 10.04.20

Patricys
Perhaps you went there, but without the 50 pieces of quartz, got lumped, but right now is not allowed, if this is the first time the XS

s
solo837 10.04.20

If you are the first time the table is activated, the second time to do it is no longer necessary. I also first times is not enough quartz. Table I activated and went to collect the quartz. Then returned immediately to the post

P
Patricys 10.04.20

So in this problem, the table is in place, nothing else is open, 12 Phanar burn Shine, and the table doesn't open

P
Patricys 10.04.20

therock8050
Yes it is, I went without quartz, all opened, I saw that you need 50 PCs, went collected back all closed...above all else a school of the word repeats like the first time comes, well, there Oh, Amon, what is this?!...and that sort of thing

S
Slaireyt 10.04.20

Patricys
the problem was solved by itself, after completing all the main quests