3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vanorud 10.04.20 08:05 pm

Reduced toxicity in the new game + (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

HELO people
I decided then to start a New+ pre-prihodova build under alchemy,using racked perks armor set Mandrake (except swords).Don't neglect the console,for all time is not enough points a new level,runes are the master runes is also set and understand mutation.
In General, all as in this video:
The level of intoxication in the old game I had around 300 something units,and after I started a new Google + dropped to 160 exactly... It can be said broth 2 stupid to drink and everything ,what's the gameplay going to work ?
P. S. I it is important to understand the cause of intoxication in almost two times and not the mechanics of the game,so if someone questions what I did exactly,then I will add your question.
4 Comments
Sort by:
321ycu 10.04.20

Do not understand these problems. What to wear what to pump.? Here is the most simple, effective and obvious build. Wear the best of what is currently in the inventory of found locations 12 cells score 4 - quick attack 4 - the Quen sign 1 - +500 to health 1 - slowing down to the crossbow (which would have been easier flyers to shoot down) and 2nd (if enough points) add to taste, in my case axi. All this reinforce a large mutagen of the corresponding color. All. Seconds before the battle cut in Quen, throw the sword with the relevant enemy butter, drink thunder, burst into the crowd and hammering on the LMB not hesitating occasionally shoals of evasion, tired of pinch of coatings for a prolonged attack. Works flawlessly on any difficulty level. And all of these pickup sets and mutagens to them (as shown in the video), junk corral. The challenge in this game in terms of battles, one in open battle zaklikat enemy. Here or go stealth, not shoot enemies with a crossbow from a distance, only (sadly) stupid open battle. Rude and assertive force with cover rear (QUEN), the most effective and efficient way.

D
DreamZed 10.04.20

vanorud
This bug is trivial,drop perks, and again put up on the skill panel.

v
vanorud 10.04.20

321йцу
Thanks ,will take note

321ycu 10.04.20

vanorud
Please.