3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
torinese 03.10.19 03:57 am

Is it possible to beat the game alone without PS Plus? (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

Some missions require PS Plus.
Don't want to buy PS Plus, because for work only play once a week.

Is it possible to pass the game completely alone without PS Plus?
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
BOISKAUT 03.10.19

torinese
No, Yes, and completely without companions on level 10, not on PC will not pass, if only with the emulator kawamichi

B
Boroda_55 03.10.19

People, you are driven? This is an online game. This is not a single project with a multiplayer mode. It's all about online. You can go through the story without it. But it's just part of the game. Without online there is nothing to do.

T
TIMetal 03.10.19

Boroda_55
No one is forcing the game to create a party, can all the missions to pass one, would be the skill and desire. Yes, in addition to raids, there is no online way.

M
Marsj 03.10.19

To wait for a free weekend for the PC and the plot is passed and does not need any subscription.
Buying PS always pay.

N
NovaRegul 03.10.19

torinese
I alone was the single, on the PC, but it is unlikely that the singles were made different for different platforms. Don't worry, if you came in 1 piece and you took it alone, so it is possible the same. I prefer to be single, always single, not in coop, as I want to pass the game at my own pace and get stuck somewhere, consider to look for and not to rush, like a deer, because of party members who just rod to a point on the map.

B
Boroda_55 03.10.19

TIMetal
I agree. but won't TOR RAID and Conflict. I am a solo player. First we ran not much, about 250+ hours. Second, after 150+ hours of solo joined the clan. Game 1-4 players and not randomness, and of the clan members changes the feel of the game. The game is clearly imprisoned in the coop. But this is my IMHO. No one, not forced and not campaigning.

x
x8ScorpioN8x 03.10.19

Play one, don't even care for the multiplayer.