3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexDenton 10.04.20 08:06 pm

There is no interaction with the blacksmith. (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Good day!
Actually, the problem is succinctly described in the title. :)
If in chronological order, then: I did the mission reset tool blacksmith in Siwa and was able (already once) to trade with him. Improved a few things and ran on to complete quests.
As I needed to trade with the blacksmith - he is rooted to the spot near his shop and over it does not display an icon interact. Although weaver all the rules and I quietly traded.
This is a bug? Someone faced with a similar situation and how to overcome it?
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
dragonlord2219 10.04.20

AlexDenton
've never seen any, and with other blacksmiths is also a problem?

A
AlexDenton 10.04.20

dragonlord2219
an interesting question, but I haven't gone beyond Siwa (pass all that is possible in the first location)

d
dragonlord2219 10.04.20

AlexDenton
All that you can not pass) Is there a place SS a chest where guys 28 level (although if you come at night you can pick up without touching anyone). But in any case, try leaving Siwa already, I think, to recommend to restart the game is not an option I think you already did... so try Kuznetsov outside of Siwa.

J
James_Mails 10.04.20

dragonlord2219
the day I snuck in and took a chest :D However, they then noticed me, maybe I wanted to try to kill them, eventually ran away)
As for the question, try to restart the game as an option, and if not, then get out from Siwa and try to come back either with another Kuznica

A
AlexDenton 10.04.20

dragonlord2219
came the day and Nikas bushes swindled those guys :)
I'll try! I hope that other locations will not have this problem! :)
thanks for the tips and help ;)

f
fare28 10.04.20

AlexDenton
This was not always available, try another blacksmith to go, by the way, I was not able this chest to pick up, and then decided to come back.

A
AlexDenton 10.04.20

fare28
so it's simple: the Seine note 4 soldiers (or 3, can't remember) and continue on their route are: they are long standing on the same place, so go back no problem, and in the cave where the chest there are bushes in which to hide. I have done so: the soldiers began to move from the cave, I walked (in stealth mode) and quietly picked up the contents of the chest.
once I went to call for the blacksmith, the weapon can be pumped (to adjust to your level) only once?

x
xTrum 10.04.20

AlexDenton
The blacksmith shakes any weapon to Your current level many times. Importantly, the money was-)