3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hamshut 10.04.20 08:06 pm

Pirates, crack, activation [DISCUSSION ONLY] (Quantum Break)

What kind of nonsense you guys?
Even if the game honk and even if no game Mike cursed denovi, you will be able to play only on Windows 10, and it is bedrooms that you have a pirate! Recently put Akronis 2016 pirates, so I've notice the Windows every half hour that I have is pirates.
226 Comments
Sort by:
J
JkMax 10.04.20

Adamantokha
dude , text me please)

P
Polololon 10.04.20

Oh, Yes. The most important release of the year.

J
JkMax 10.04.20

Adamantokha
I wanted You to write about what really does Quantum Break that way..

D
Damir Tukanov 10.04.20

I don't understand why people don't want to pay for the works of the same people?

t
tratata i ololo 10.04.20

Damir Tukanov
probably because same people very much want for this game ...

R
Ruslan Zharov 10.04.20

Why the license is so necessary if she is single? pirates to wait is not an option?

d
dessanlord 10.04.20

Damir Tukanov
Self-pay 4000 p. for non-optimized th***

d
dessanlord 10.04.20

Who already tried this method ?

Z
ZalMan912 10.04.20

At the forum Reddit, some have unsubscribed, who tried to run the game with this method. The part was a little unexpected in the style of a pirate bandages in Alan Wake.. they stupidly could not move + VIDOS still need to download from torrents, because in the game they are while not working. But ... again, better to wait until someone from the users of this forum threads download and run) but so far that's just such infa
and yet it is not clear which version of Windows to use it Home or PRO

x
x[GAMER]x 10.04.20

Then over time, will be finished working version. Campaign age of piracy revived, and it pleases.

d
dessanlord 10.04.20

Vang - tomorrow/the day after tomorrow is Repack with sewn crack

Z
Zhizn govno 10.04.20

Crack is great, but I wish it was still possible in Windows 8.1 x64 to play...Ah dreams.
Windows 10 is not going to put me under surveillance and life problems.

d
dessanlord 10.04.20

Life is shit
Yeah who cares about you please tell me? Do you think among the 7.3 billion people to watch will choose you? =D

_
_Dark_Alex_ 10.04.20

Life is shit
In the eight and seven updates have long been released that the telemetry was collected.
Yes, let them gather, what over the paranoia then? Anyway, you can partially disable data collection if it makes you feel better.

P
Palych Rokov 10.04.20

so what once vymutili executable? or how it managed to run? by the way read on hangpu that the optimization of light, and moreover quite a flashlight if the monitor is 60Hz, 120 Hz fps 15 percent higher, well, it's finally chaos, vidyahu top buy percent buy, now monitor buy, I'm in shock

G
Grafen 10.04.20

x[GAMER]x
The sooner the better with this dinoboy committed these offices with offline activation will disappear and everything will be just like old times. And now the crisis what

G
Grafen 10.04.20

dessanlord
Put a pirate windows 10 convoy arrived at once :D

J
JkMax 10.04.20

Grafen
Ahah, there's all sorts of apps to disable shadowing, or can manually dig into the settings.

w
wanderfel 10.04.20

Life is shit
Seryozno man you're paranoid

i
iGNitEN 10.04.20

Steve Taller
no, the game is essentially no protection at all, put it as the app developers of the binary as such there is no(