3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Karabas99 10.04.20 08:08 pm

Hunting for chief commandants (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

There is a problem...
Kill all these bastards, he was left alone.
Ober-commandant Victor Kruger in New Orleans, in the heart of the ghetto...
Grace says he was in some restaurant, but I this restaurant is in an emphasis I can not find..
Like and wall all struck, and the stilts are...
Well, no, industrial zone and all.
Tell me who can...
22 Comments
Sort by:
T
Teranaft234 10.04.20

I do not remember where in New Orleans in the game. Remember that one with a basement, at the café where my fire extinguisher was sitting behind the counter. Ober in the basement.

A
AR-81 10.04.20

Teranaft234
A fire extinguisher, the basement and the aliens is Roswell, not New Orleans.
Karabas99
In the end location, which earlier in the story missions was the beginning where we jumped into the water from a height, and where a large iron dog spits fire. There are two groups of houses, in the open corner of the room that were previously unavailable, that's where I found the commandant. And, by the way, it did not last, after it will open another with a brand new location.

a
atmaROZ 10.04.20

I can't find any e...... Raymond Hoffmann in ruins. The trick is that there is no output on the target, the circle of dull static ruins (the most miserable location in the game)
Spoiler

PS. Found in the neighbouring ruins was the clumsy way through the balcony between the houses on stilts to the balcony access.

K
Karabas99 10.04.20

AR-81
No.. there not..
there is the beginning of the mission a short piece of street fades into the plant and shacks all sorts of...
nowhere else to go..
that's the thing..

A
AR-81 10.04.20

Karabas99
Yes, you can! From short street to the basement of the factory and into the city.

F
FullUltraGamer 10.04.20

and what happens after all they find? I just like the parent company, killed his wife, and then this running through the same locations in search of Fritz, which need to be soaked. After all the dunk is the mission of any realized or ended in the murder of General Engel? Once the main campaign is a bit short

A
AR-81 10.04.20

John Mullins
John Mullins wrote:
and what happens after all they find?
Will give one more, since You have them until 15, and 16 cards. Get a new location in the spirit of Metro 2033, another kill.

F
FullUltraGamer 10.04.20

AR-81
and all? in short the story is? stupid to run and destroy 16 of rizikov?

A
AR-81 10.04.20

John Mullins
Actually, while Yes. All 16 dunk, dash took first place, but progress is not expected. Hope for the vault.

S
Sergey Smolin 10.04.20

AR-81
As you cat has overtaken in the dash if it is a 18-20 sec passes level?????

A
AR-81 10.04.20

Sergey Smolin
Sergey Smolin wrote:
As you cat has overtaken in the dash if it is a 18-20 sec passes level?????
A cat can not overtake, the second is possible.

a
atmaROZ 10.04.20

Karabas99
On stilts on the roof of the restaurant (left side) - after you blow up the sunroof and you're in. From the restaurant I went knocking on the front door. Is it possible to knock them out immediately, using through the roof, the truth is an open question, is possible only in the opposite direction. from inside. Maybe someone tried to break in directly, having at the time the power straps?)
But you probably already solved this problem, there is nothing particularly tricky.

S
Samum2000 10.04.20

In the restaurant, I climbed out the window, bahnov on the glass with a shotgun. Pistol glass does not break. You can try to Bang something else heavy.
By the way to the roof is possible without the stilts to climb - I on the truck and then the roof.

O
OrCanum 10.04.20

Lord how to escape the level, if I after the selection of the card body pressed cancel?

b
bma2004 10.04.20

OrCanum
Russian K in the view mode of the task (the button on)

S
Samum2000 10.04.20

Click English J - get in the menu. In the tab of the TASK - Russian and white - to return to the submarine hit R (or there will be Russian letters, if the language at the start of the game was Russian chosen).

O
OrCanum 10.04.20

Samum2000
bma2004
Thank you.

s
sm0ke2008 10.04.20

Sergey Smolin
About cats. This requires the use of diesel gun you get if you choose the timeline of Wyatt in the early Wolfenstein II. Since the diesel grenade can be attached and detonated remotely, you'll need to place bombs on the objectives before the course starts and after the trigger to detonate them.
In addition you will need to take compressive upgrade that allows B. J. to get through the narrow space, it is necessary to overcome the space on the stairs

s
sm0ke2008 10.04.20

Took a kill mission chief commandant. Killed .Had a choice: to leave from the location or not. Left. Don't location to go, how to do it? Help, please!)

S
Samum2000 10.04.20

And read 4 posts up you religion does not allow?!