3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PapaSaloEst 10.04.20 08:09 pm

Only I hate it? (Hitman (2016))

Awesome part Hitman, is the most variable in terms of passing and design locations stunning.

But damn the hell it was so hard to cut the game to mission? The feeling that I was playing a normal game, and in which the bits not related to each other. In General is not present in the game, a smooth transition from one mission to the next!!!
12 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Plishevoy 10.04.20

Yes

T
The Dmitry Disaire 10.04.20

PapaSaloEst
Yes

v
var197825 10.04.20

ES

v
var197825 10.04.20

This is exactly what would bald to play, I forced myself not as bad as absolution.

F
Flow4Master 10.04.20

Did the story of Absolon was a ton of Goan, has made investigations into non-storyline Hitman 2016 - again, it's not the same. Personally, I liked both games.
Anyway before you write you should consider - the publisher SE likes to cut the game into pieces that Hitman that Deus confirmation. Or like this cut the Hitman, or his General nebylo. Still developers eventually abandoned the publishers.

B
Bombardirovschik 10.04.20

it's like in Hitman 2007 . there was also missions and all went

M
Mishka2002 10.04.20

Bomber
My computer appeared only in 2006, I would then anything went))))

M
Marsj 10.04.20

PapaSaloEst wrote:
The feeling that I was playing a normal game, and in which the bits not related to each other.
Diagnosis, not to watch the story inserting after the completion of each mission and the briefing at the start of each mission.

B

Mishka2002
and even games of the 80s?

M
Mishka2002 10.04.20

Bomber
then it does not matter what game it is important that you Hitman 2007 I passed having the computer for only 2 years, the first five years, I generally in games do not worry. And then went to the stamp and trash, first become a whore NFS, COD and then went running...

B

Mishka2002
sure! It's a fact!

T
Trevor 10.04.20

At the expense of episodes... when you know how to play Hitman, the game ceases to be challenging, almost completely. And only the learning of new levels makes it difficult, it is not known what would have come if it were not for episodes. Developed, moreover, redid a lot of things, the behavior of NPCs, places removed, and so on. And I already bought the full version.