3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EternO 10.04.20 08:09 pm

Easter eggs (Alien: Isolation)

Perhaps I'll start with the fact that I managed to find)
A reference to Ridley Scott's blade Runner

Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru
11 Comments
Sort by:
N
Noname 10.04.20

Funny, the Android still could :)
Spoiler

19DieGo91 10.04.20

Looks like the logo of Wikipedia

Spoiler

I
ILYA423 10.04.20

The whole game is solid Easter eggs )

m
molffik 10.04.20

Noname
he sho could? tell us about the essence of Easter eggs)

I
ILYA423 10.04.20

molffik
In the first alien , the Android ash thus tried to kill Ripley , wanted to put her journal on the tonsils )

M
Man Heaven 10.04.20

Found in the hospital San Cristobal. On paper the figure of 1979. The year of the beginning of the show the Stranger by Ridley Scott in the United States.
1979pix.PlayGround.ru

K
KID 10.04.20

Some things have a logo segagames

M
Man Heaven 10.04.20

Big brother is watching you! Found an indirect reference to the work of Orwell's 1984.
You should pay attention on the lines of we were infiltrated by a stranger. We interviewed him a couple of hours, then he confessed, who let him in, and we kicked both.
In the book Orwell was a questioning of the protagonist Winston Smith, and under torture he betrayed his girlfriend. Both of them in the future to be executed.
1984pix.PlayGround.ru

A
Alexikus 10.04.20

Somewhere in the first hour of the game saw a bench under a child's drawing. It depicts a robot with a square head and black creature. Children know something....)))
Sori that screen no

B
BAMBL BEE 10.04.20

it's not an Easter egg but rather something like a hidden advertisement :) not explicitly translated our localizers)

Spoiler

R
RaptoR BTR 10.04.20

It is strange that no one wrote about the cat that meows, and then he probably kills someone else. By the way it was so atmospheric, I even twice had to reboot to listen to. A reference to the cat Jonesy. It can be heard on Sevastopol, before you meet with a scared man with a gun. In this room, to the left, open the door and go forward a little and listen, preferably with headphones and at full volume.