3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlooDFeaR666 10.04.20 08:09 pm

who understands this tell me

tell me what would be better in this case I choose from MSI Radeon RX GAMING 580 X 8G Aorus and Gigabyte Radeon RX 580 XTR or 8Gb sapphire radeon rx 580 nitro+ 8Gb what do you think the map will be better and please exclusively objectively without NVIDIA will be better please answer only people who know and if the CPU is intel i7 4790k
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 10.04.20

BlooDFeaR666
Both are good graphics card. Only Arusah on the chips invidia with time flowing pads (after 4-5 months of mining), i.e., a Gigabyte of just saves. I have a friend of mines a few years and told what to buy will now only Em es ay. I read the reviews https://www.overclockers.ru/lab/86693_6/obzor-i-testirovanie-videokarty-gigabyte-aorus-radeon-rx-580-xtr-8gb.html and https://www.overclockers.ru/lab/83880_6/obzor-i-testirovanie-videokarty-msi-radeon-rx-580-gaming-x-8g.html
The quality of the product I can only say time.

B
BlooDFeaR666 10.04.20

Ryazancev
well then Radik and thermal paste change is not so difficult

P
Protocol10 10.04.20

BlooDFeaR666
radika is garbage. take NVIDIA

R
Ryazancev 10.04.20

BlooDFeaR666
The problem is not thermopaste and savings products on the spacers which connect the memory chips and VRM with heatsink. I watched the video of a miner, he ran down the top 1080ti both. And Radik or invidia nothing to do with. I just said that can leak. Sapphires also flow!
But Aurus connection diagram power supply 6+8 pin, And the gaming x only 8 pin. Maybe that's why such frequent drawdowns on the GPU at Gaming X. Drawdowns according to the frequency of the GPU on Horus - they are, but like them less.

B
BlooDFeaR666 10.04.20

Ryazancev
well the miners are in fact always vidyuhi like in the crackdown on hold isn't it? maybe that's why tech the pasta I've been googling all vidyuhi and here are 3 options I have sapphire and MSI Gigi kind of performance Gigi is better than the other 2

R
Ryazancev 10.04.20

BlooDFeaR666
It is not in the crackdown, and the lack of 60 degrees. With increasing temperature the material of the spacers faster starts to decompose, it at room temperature will flow only through a longer period. The materials of the spacers is basically this: rubber, silicone, copper, ceramic, aluminum. This crap is decomposed into data cards, highlighting, sticky liquid.
If Aurus 3 year warranty, then take it and don't worry, if flow, refers to the service where you change the pads. Sapphires, often burn, judging by the reviews of miners and servicing experts.

B
BlooDFeaR666 10.04.20

Ryazancev
if flow is not interesting just to ask for a better pasta to use when replacing

R
Ryazancev 10.04.20

BlooDFeaR666
Damn, I'm telling you it's NOT thermal grease FLOWING! http://www.orgtech.info/mozhno-li-zamenit-termopastu-termoprokladkoj/
Spoiler
Flow, changed, so that the main elements of the PCB was not damaged.

B
BlooDFeaR666 10.04.20

Ryazancev
I hear you and I'm not talking about the thermal paste) just put it wrong so sorry for the misunderstanding I was referring to the gasket that could in the center if it will flow to ask to replace something of higher quality

R
Ryazancev 10.04.20

BlooDFeaR666
You can do it, only then it will be not a warranty case. The choice is yours.

B
BlooDFeaR666 10.04.20

Nutbag
what? what Radik nvidia that they are almost identical each where the other had a map already from nvidia and I now want to take the Radeon on trial and therefore requested not to write about nvidia if you have one itch to do something that you do not ask to do

B
BlooDFeaR666 10.04.20

Ryazancev
well then it is better in the centre reluctantly because of the nonsense 3 year warranty to lose

K
Kirlusha 10.04.20

BlooDFeaR666
About the warranty, do not care where you carry your vidyuhi. No seals - no factory warranty. It's not an official dealer of the plant, but simply a mechanic. They can give their guarantee on their work, but not to work vidyuhi and Suche then, the store will not accept it back.
Think about it. Will there be a factory where some tech center in Russia to give permission to open your vidyuhi preserving the factory warranty? Yeah schazzz...