3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BrianCurtis 10.04.20 08:11 pm

Solution of non-working \"T\" and \"N\" (Dying Light)

The theme for those who have after switching to patch 1.4.0 did not work press T and N to the consent / opt-out testing.

Open the file inputs_keyboard.scr at Documents\DyingLight\out\data\scripts\inputs\ with a text editor like Notepad++.

Then edit the four lines:
Spoiler
AddAction(_ACTION_TRACK_QUEST, EInputTarget_Player, EInputDevice_Keyboard, false, EKey__T, false, true);
AddAction(_ACTION_BRIEF_CONTINUE, EInputTarget_Player, EInputDevice_Keyboard, false, EKey__T, false, true);
AddAction(_ACTION_BRIEF_DECLINE, EInputTarget_Player, EInputDevice_Keyboard, false, EKey__N, false, true);
AddAction(_ACTION_CREATE_COOP_CHALLENGE, EInputTarget_Player, EInputDevice_Keyboard, false, EKey__H, false, true);
and simply change the Player on HUD like this:
Spoiler
AddAction(_ACTION_TRACK_QUEST, EInputTarget_HUD, EInputDevice_Keyboard, false, EKey__T, false, true);
AddAction(_ACTION_BRIEF_CONTINUE, EInputTarget_HUD, EInputDevice_Keyboard, false, EKey__T, false, true);
AddAction(_ACTION_BRIEF_DECLINE, EInputTarget_HUD, EInputDevice_Keyboard, false, EKey__N, false, true);
AddAction(_ACTION_CREATE_COOP_CHALLENGE, EInputTarget_HUD, EInputDevice_Keyboard, false, EKey__H, false, true);

Save the changes, and it works. Don't forget to set attribute read Only to change the settings did not return the file to its original state.

Taken from nexusmods.com published by user OriginOfWaves.
Source
37 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Zaykin 10.04.20

yay! thank you!

K
KingBaby 10.04.20

but I have no data folder

P
Protege90 10.04.20

It did not help. Stuck on the mission in quarantine, or click the e, or exit the game!

B
BrianCurtis 10.04.20

Protege90
I can't help you, I just moved a solution from eng. forum.

S
Solomonoff 10.04.20

Works,thank you!!!

s
sector1111 10.04.20

error due to the fact that you made modifications
if the tight roll back all modifications of the game client

K
KingBaby 10.04.20

sector1111
thanks , that's helped ...

p
punck 10.04.20

I have it here C:\Users\Documents\DyingLight\out\scripts\inputs

a
abardagh 10.04.20

BrianCurtis
Ah Yes, the HAMMER !!!
Helped me. ATP!

sector1111
Spoilerose due to the fact that you made modifications
if at all tight, just undo all the modifications of the game client
I have corrected without any difficulty, using Notepad++. (modification Or-not scrap-Xia was not deleted)
When I went into Quarantine, too, stopped GG as Protege90
Play further, but first FIDGETY

k
kirill3028 10.04.20

Cannot open the file with another program, what now?

a
abardagh 10.04.20

kirill3028
Download from offsite or torrent and install Notepad++ (a tab - Edit with Notepad++) and You will be happy...

s
san_rai 10.04.20

how to get rid of modifications????
prompt

a
abardagh 10.04.20

san_rai
Despite what the tablet.

a
al-ranat 10.04.20

Tablet reloaded version of the game 1.5. Tell me how to carry a modification, have all clambered to search is not found. inputs_keyboard.scr also does not exist. Stuck in the quarantine zone, can't take the job, the game is preserved, and then either accept the job or quit the game

p
playrad0 10.04.20

I have 1.5 version, tablet reloaded, also there is no folder \scripts\inputs\ it is Impossible to take the test, there is a solution ?

v
virusan1804 10.04.20

the same problem was and folders with this file not found.then I remembered that before becoming a mod Manager that would schedule lower,but that was a long time ago on another Repack for this forgot about it.but now turned pointed the way to the game and it turned off the mods and buttons earned.

p
playrad0 10.04.20

virusan180489Спасибо, right now, give it a try!

M
M4kc 10.04.20

Solved the problem by briefly connecting the controller. Hooked xbox gamepad and was able to take the mission, turned off and continued to play the clave with a mouse. inputs_keyboard.scr in my version there, I had to look for other solutions. For those who have other gamepads, and if the game won't recognise them, will help the program x360ce, it can help your controller to be a gamepad from xbox

M
Mick Cepesh 10.04.20

Helped remove the file inputs_keyboard.scr from Data3.pak and creation \Documents\ DyingLight\ out\ data\ scripts\ input\ keyboard.ini from Data0.pak
Version 1.5

M
Mick Cepesh 10.04.20

Spaces removed