3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 03.10.19 03:57 am

Your impressions (Iratus: Lord of the Dead)

The first time I was playing Patey: 1) Dark knight 2) Mummy 3) Zombies 4) the Bride's pushing it but passed.

Second time played through a stress Patey: 1) Mummy, 2) Lich 3) Ghost 4) the Bride - a very fast and effective stress rules.

Third time played Patey universal: 1) Dampier, 2) Vampire 3) Lich 4) the Ghost of vampire, I think the coolest dps for physical damage, of course it can compete with and even zombies with his Bazooka, but the zombies are too slow...
2 Comments
Sort by:
n
nixxxxon 03.10.19

In a nutshell (as the time I will write a detailed review) - history, history, history - is something for which I loved it, it's gorgeous, just like probably one of the most thoughtful of all the horns I played... it reminds me of the Disciples, but taking into account the experience of previous similar games and needs 2019 so to speak...
. Very surprising that the forum is empty and game is not particularly known to wider circles... and fans of such genres where you have to throw brains not so much as I understand it. I svogo constantly alternaut new game, the TCHO need to understand, and brains plavjatsja after a working day, the opposite relaxes, at least the fact that the game poshagovo and spokoyno serbati your favorite tea or coffee, lit a cigarette (SMOKING FREDO DIE EARLIER than OTHERS, don'T START AND don'T DO IT at the COMPUTER, the KEYBOARD WILL be ALL POPLEVINA LIKE ME, heh)

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 03.10.19

As for me the game lacks, the\unique effort that would fall with bosses (e.g. parts\parts of bodies Golden\orange color that would be cool stats and are not in alchemy to create.)

For example, kill the boss the Butler he had the heart of the (unique) 1pc. or is there a skull:))
In the game, as for me very bad made fighter such as ghoul, which he no redid it developed.

In the game you'd better make the whole map a big place, and not to choose the path and that would be more events involving your unit.

Not enough of a fighter as a werewolf.