3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zlyka 03.10.19 03:58 am

Diary diablomon (Diablo 2)

Diablo II
Diablo II Lord of Destruction (Blizzard Entertainment)
Battle.net Europe Realm

Diary diablomon:

Level 1. Today I bought a new game. Called “the Devil-2, the return of the Dark Forces,” litsenzionka, on two discs, entirely in Russian, in short, everything as it should be. The game was given an editor, immediately began to play hardcore characters, say, hardcore is cool, although nobody knows why. Decided to play for the barbarian. He gets stronger, I think, is the best character in the game.

Level 2. Reached the second level. Given five points, do not understand how to distribute them. Only four parameters – strength, dexterity, vitality and mana. Put one extra point into strength.

Level 3. Came to some stones. Akara said that we need to find another scroll. And how will I find him if I have all the time kills near these stones are little green bastard???

Level 4. Go to the green reptile as a job. Buried a few barbarians. Hardcore is cool!

Level 5. Still go to electric green bastard, his name is Rakanishu. Develop strength, wear two axes. Tried to put one point in battle cries – from the first cry of all the monsters scatter. Catch them again very difficult, so the screams will not develop.

Level 6. Killed the green beast!!! It's just a holiday for you. Today gave the website address where the cool hang out fathers in Diablo. Will you come tomorrow, need to ask a few questions. Maybe I can get someone to help with advice. I already know what are useful skills at level 6.

Level 7. Went to the site. Asked at the forum about his litsenzionke it in my buggy. It would be better not asked. I had to go buy a real litsenzionku, gave a lot of money. But I will play Battle.net! Found a shield with two holes, put two chipped diamond a, this is a very good protection from magic, green reptile rests.

Level 8. Today for the first time played Battle.net. Once on hardcore, my friend gave the account with one sir'om. The games all speak German, occasionally in English, our not seen, but quietly to resume the 8th level. And in just four hours! That means a large number of people in the game.

Level 9. Killed me. It turns out that to achieve this level, you can kill other players. Before that I was running pretty Amazon the 26th, it have helped me so much, gave two wp and killed Blood Raven for me and then killed me. Lost my axes, both yellow, I worked so hard to find. Interestingly, RK – the people or not?..

Level 10. Shake the paladin, already at level 10. He has an aura, is called Might, it greatly increases damage dealt (damage), I'm downloading it. Chatting are many other characters, I can not understand what is good in them. Paladin is the best of all heroes! And all our are in the channel Diablo II rus-2.

Level 11. Made for the 5th quest in the first act. Yay! I can create a yellow rare item. Just enough money to ring mail, the most powerful armor in the first act. Did Imbue. Charsi just ducky. Although the armor is not very.

Level 12. Killed me. Very friendly barbarian 18 level has agreed to help kill Andariel and caught me in wp. Me someone else asked. Started Amazon.

Level 13. Quietly for two nights you hit my Amazon up to level 13. I'm almost a Pro! Develop her spear, bow very weak beats. Jab – it's cool! Amazon is definitely the best character in the game.

Level 14. Yay! We killed Andariel! I moved to the second act. Everyone says that my Amazon with a spear – not the tenant. What would they understand, losers. THE PATCH CAME OUT! The channel reported that if you send your account and password, you will be saved all the characters. Sent, the characters are really preserved, but all were without the things. These programmers from Blizzard even the patch can't cook!.. Started a new Amazon with a spear.

Level 15. Killed me. Absolutely disgusting creature called Radament. Amazon with spear and really... wrong. All five Amazons with bows that were in my party survived.

Level 16. Started playing a sorceress, has already reached 16th level. It is not clear what to download, in addition, with each new patch changes everything. For reliability shake all three branches. Sorceress is awesome! Play is only for her, as I did not understand before? Now only corki, corki forever.

Level 17. Killed me. It turned out that it was necessary to swing any one branch, at least one, and not all skills. The sorceress is a very complex character, and the lag is defenseless. Started to play for the necromancer.

Level 18. Over those two days did 18 level his necro. I have 10 skeletons! And mages. The coolest necro in DII. Standing in peace, and loyal skeletons all stand. We still have to pump up magicians.

Level 19. Today I killed Duriel. It's a terrible healthy worm, my party barely survived. I don't really escaped. It turned out that this crowd of skeletons don't need clothes with + all skills. How shall I put it, interesting.

Level 20. Killed Duriel, I played the new barbarian. Bartered for trade all the uniques, which found full s Sigon'set. Even fathers with a forum such go, I have seen, however, this set is worn only until the 25th level. Very nice look, wear it a little longer.

Level 21. Right after Duriel Mephisto had stopped, I hardly saw him, said do not come close. It's called a locomotive. Someday I'm gonna be a cool driver, and will also help newcomers!

Level 22. In the fourth act is very difficult. He returned in the second act, there is calm. Could not believe the swarms of mosquitoes you can kill with a hammer.

Level 23. My first RK now my friend. He already gave me a lot of good advice on how to escape from them. Everyone is scared of him. Sometimes RK – it's all the same people. Tomorrow he will help me in the fourth act.

Level 24. Killed me. In password-protected the game came to my RK to give me all of wp. Gave all wp, and last flew with hostile, and killed. He's from Germany, so the third day of play in DND mode and keep “answering machine” type /away Hitler kaputt.

Level 25. My new paladin shakes conc + BH, a bit of holy freeze, then we'll see. The browser has about fifteen links to different forums for Diablo II. Read, a lot of thought.

Level 26. I killed again, I mentioned this case as all that is, went out and got drunk with beer. The forum has spoken R. I. P. AMI, thank you all. Started a new Amazon. Made up with this freak from Germany. PK very helpful, they help us to see ourselves. It is foolish to truly live in the game and take things too seriously. We must have a sense of humor, it's just a game.

At Level 27. My AMA with the bow is just super. Shaking her strafe. Today he played in the party with the bourgeoisie, helped me with all quests in act IV, except the last one. The Germans were great guys! Removed the “answering machine”.

Level 28. German friend advises to try PK-ing. Says that's cool and the buzz is genuine. Showed me 34 ear, sliced his fire-by Sorka. No, to kill just so, for no reason I can't, even if it is only a game.

Level 29. Still some left to cool the skill I'm gonna be a father! Level 30. HURRAY!!! I'm a father! My first hi-lvl pers!!! I will save it. For memory. Will help to normal.

Level 31. It turned out that the hi-lvl starts somewhere after the 70 th level. Many do not live.

Level 32. Started a new necro, and brought it to the 32nd level of the day. Necro dressed like a Prince, but in some small. I looked at the website ag.ru clothes RUS_Absolut'a. My steeper.

Level 33. Necro died. My second hi-lvl. I'm in mourning. It turned out that on hardcore you have to invest everything in life. Me and the toad presses, really want to have a little more power. Will have to reconsider tactics, at the same time to shake up all four of the account with the old mule, hehe.

Level 34. Killed secret barb of his RK. How nervous he was! This pepper seems to be naturally lives in the game, and takes everything too seriously. He clearly lacks a sense of humor. I'd rather he didn't say that. He went to the channel of the Hardcore Players of Europe, and told everyone there that I - RK and a thief, and to kill me a little. For a week we can not get rid of a string of noble warriors, blazing a legitimate anger. Bought a textbook of the English language.

Level 35. At work the trouble began. I'm late every day, play this at night. Solemnly declared to colleagues that no problems will fill the Diablo because I have the best armor in all of Europe. Looked like a psycho.

Level 36. In vain I remembered the thieves. I was robbed! I'm in shock. How much play, such rats was not. The whole forum is buzzing like a beehive. I hope this thief will bite. Started the second, improved model PvP-Persian secret account.

Level 37. Trouble spread to the environment. Today driving to work, I saw on the pavement something small and yellow, braked sharply, created an emergency situation on the roadway. I really want to find at least one SoJ.

Level 38. I would have to cast a cold, as it is happening on the street. Today I fell, broke my leg, woke up – gypsum. Yay! I can spool the their Persians, not distracted by work. Bought two box of beer for the Wake.

Level 39. THE PATCH CAME OUT! He started his first case of beer allotted to the Wake of the Persians. Absolutely not send your password in the game to strangers. This is another form of stealing, Battle.net just high school sports in this case.

Level 40. Continued the first case of beer allotted to the Wake of the Persians.

Level 41. Finished the first box of beer. At the same time he drank the second beer. Bought mineral water and juices. Beer and hardcore are incompatible, R. I. P. to all my Persians, the victims in these difficult days.

Level 42. Today on our channel Diablo II rus-2 I was asked to help! Finally!!! How nice to help others! Fully clothed the two others characters. Things remained much to be done. I am very proud.

Level 43. Helped to kill Andariel. Four times. A little tired, but still nice.

Level 44. Five times I killed Andariel. Helped to raise staff and killed Duriel three times. Can't remember how many times went to Mephisto, very sick from the juice. I know the whole channel! Screen all the time.

Level 45. A lot of help. It seems Andariel already know me in person, Duriel was hiding from me in a dark corner, and Mephisto clearly offers a drink to settle everything nicely, as usual with old friends.

Level 46. Today, two Persian first level asked to kill for them Andy. Of course, I refused, but I think this is overkill. The mules are all empty.

Level 47. Killed me. Tried to find a rental hammer Hephasto for starters, no one has. To resume the lvl 47 in two days, today all the day walked down Hephasto. Took 11 hammers, put them on mules. Hardcore is cool, but the warehouse is more important.

Level 48. Today, the network wants to kill Andariel. Killed Andariel. He asked for money. Gave the money. Asked clothes. Asked what is necessary, he said everything and more. Themselves 10 level, to wear nothing can. I'd rather they didn't say that. Sent to ***, called the m*a duck and something. Again turned on /dnd.

Level 49. CAME OUT A FUCKING PATCH! In my permanent abuse with a German friend, the innovation – all the FAQs yesterday and today we was addressed not to each other, and Blizzard, creatively competing in the ornate curses. My English has made remarkable progress. All the Persians have to start over again.

Level 50. Yay! My first Persian, who scored the 50th level!!! I ran to look at the 1000-th place in the leaderboard. Me not yet, I have 24 more levels to gain. Very tempting to think that hi-lvl starts at least after the first 50.

Level 51. Today for the first time was a motorman. In the party were the necro 8th level paladin and a 10th. Necro runs around seven pieces of skeletons and a single mage, and fallen shakes Might, says this aura increases damage dealt (damage). I cried (with).

Level 52. Killed me. Was a machinist, lagolo near Meph'and. Hardcore is not cool. It's all crap and sucks, and sucks my grebogi provider! Went to the site provider wrote on there what he's the shit. Went to the hardcore forum, said my goodbyes. Wanted to throw the box with the game, felt sorry for the money spent, left.

Level 53. Started a new Persian, for a couple of days up to the 53rd level. Play was boring. All known, no emotion, one meaningless pitching , and why only this game sold so well???

Level 54. I must climb at least to the 60-th level. To pull myself together. If only the Internet was not cut off, the provider received a letter with threats. Responded to the letter.

Level 55. Cut off the Internet. While choosing a new provider, decided to play the single, has already won the 55th level. Diablo II was a very large and varied game. In addition to the catacombs, Severson, holes with Danielem, the lair of Mephisto and Diablo, CS c, it is also a lot of interesting places! Many of them I visited for the first time! Believe that there's still untouched by man.

Level 56. Never been on open servers. Decided to see what's there. I wish I didn't. I was killed 14 times in duels, and 5 times just. All the characters are there 99 level. And dressed so that the players on the Battle.net gnawed their mice in frustration if he could see this incredible luxury.

Level 57. Back on Battle.net. Came to the 57th level, as again the PATCH came OUT! The German man lost his nerve: he said he leaves the game. Beginners without it will be much easier.

Level 58. Basically, Diablo II is a good game. My hero calmly walks through Hell, albeit still only in the first act. PK already not get, the closer the vertices, razrezhennoi from them atmosphere.

Level 59. Waiting for level 60. I really want to live.

Level 60. Yay! I almost hi-lvl Escaped again to look at the 1000-th place in the leaderboard. A very long time you have to play to get there. It seems to me that these gray dead a from the ladder to throw the hell are they anyway???

Level 61. Look at the ladder.

Level 62. Look at the ladder.

Level 63. Look at the ladder.

Level 64. Look at the ladder.

Level 65. Look at the ladder.

Level 66. Look at the ladder.

Level 67. I'M IN THE LEADERBOARD! So far only for classes, but it's still a holiday!!! Survived, after all. Crawled.

Level 68. Killed me. Drinking beer and listening to Robbie Williams. I will survive.

Level 69. Don't understand how it was possible for three days to swing up to 30th level. Easily scored 69 level for a week plus. It seems that after all these patches the game has become much easier.

Level 70. I hi-lvl. Drinking mineral water, went through the warehouses. Warehouses – it's cool! Put all the uniques on the ground, pressed Alt, made a screenshot for your Wallpaper on your desktop. The game is slammed with all the uniques. Went looking for new clothes, some no, and the goal appeared.

Level 71. Very annoying requests for help. Strange, earlier with me such was not found. Need to pull myself together and help. Will help me too.

Level 72. Say that online auctions clothes from Diablo II sold for real bucks. Went on eBay, looked. My most humble account with the mules is worth $500. Life is lived not in vain.

Level 73. Today's forum is slightly criticized some Nuba. Me in response called “father”! It was very nice.

Level 74. I'm in the leaderboard! Not classes in General!!! Said at work that I am among the best players in Europe, the most popular games in the world. Almost did not lie. Drank beer, then another beer, then something else. As I came home, turned on the comp, played – don't remember. It turned out I was killed.

Level 75. Did not erase both first hi-lvl robe. Let them remain in the ladder for ages! Better than a dead lion a living dog. New Persian was rocked just two weeks – and it. Why do we even play it?

Level 76. What's all this sucks hell! Incredibly tenacious evil creatures, immune to everything. Well, I have properly developed all of the skills.

Level 77. LEFT DII: LORD OF DESTRUCTION! All hi-lvl's, due to the absolute failure and reset the ladder, and again retired to look for stuff and kill bosses on normal. Wait, when LoD will appear in Russia.

Level 78. THE PATCH CAME OUT! Life is getting better, some of the Persians can still play.

Level 79. Waiting for lvl 80. I'm not in the leaderboard, but it's a matter of principle.

Level 80. Yay! I'm a real hi-lvl! However, to gain such a level in the LoD'e can even a baby one week, if will pump the damn FW.

Level 81. LoD is not balanced, wait for the patch, but now that I bought a new game called Ultima Online. They say Ultima is cool...

Level 82. Looked at Ultima Online. It's nice that today there are games with such graphics, and someone else is playing. Wiped the Ultima, has returned to DII, reached lvl 82 for the week. It begins to resemble work.

Level 83. The team at work lost his nerve and demanded to show them this toy you buzz for the second year. In two weeks our decent office began to resemble the lair Dories. Today called my boss on important contract, he complained into the phone that can not get around the goats to whack Mephisto, the client disconnected. I think that the deal is off. My Amazon is lvl 83 at the team of king and God, as well as nursing mother to the newcomers.

Level 84. Killed me. Secretary, Director-raised barbarian, and I put wp on my Amazon when I was trying to tell what PK-ing. One can not work, neigh all day. This, of course, ridiculous, but not to the same degree.

Level 85. Friends of DII went into a game called Dark Age of Camelot. Bought the game, ran in Albion. All very nice. Save up for a horse, ten minutes, jumped in some village. The horse is clearly working for the mafia, specializing in the theft of the people. To go with her on the road impossible. But you can look at its tail. In the woods with monsters that are not neglecting me. If you give the monster turnips, he begins to fight back, others continue to pretend not to notice anything. Two days molested indifferent monsters, until he felt a complete idiot. Back in DII, reached lvl 85, fought a duel single-handedly killed three. Young people...

Level 86. Everyone is waiting for patch 1.10. Think this is the first ever patch that are waiting longer than some games.

Level 87. Today, two trader Battle.net showed the sword and armor with the characteristics that I'm even in a dream not seen. At first I wanted to buy, then changed his mind. Left Battle.net decided to play in single and at work with colleagues.

Level 88. Play in the single well! No lag, PK no fallen clothes, no one from under the nose of not stealing, freshmen don't get. But very lonely. DII - multiplayer.

Level 88. Went to Battle.net. I wish I didn't. He stood on HPE, looked at the auction and called all taken cheaters and duperly, received five invitations to duel. On the account there was only one mule with one honestly found the ring Stone of Jordan.

Level 89. Decided to finish lvl 99. Back on Battle.net already lvl 89. Run the crowd to the cows. In the crowd of 8 people have five lvl 10. They stand in the corner and tease the cows in the distance.

Level 90. The crowd leechers reserved congratulated out of the corner of my Amazon lvl 90. They're already lvl 60. I wonder why they play? I wish I'd never asked.

Level 91. Killed me. Bevy leechers have grown some vindictive hydrocore, and killed my AMA, so I do not ask stupid questions.

Level 92. Raised a new Amu with enthusiasm to chase all the games hydrosource. In the game meaning again, going in for the kill, not rest.

Level 93. Chase the Sorka.

Level 94. Chase the Sorka.

Level 95. Chase the Sorka. I already know where he lives, what his computer, his ISP, and he know all about me and my relatives to the seventh generation.

Level 96. Chase the Sorka.

Level 97. Today I went to the country, saw a herd of cows, really wanted to get out of the car and gain a couple of million exp.

Level 98. Sorka lvl 99 killed by cows. The owner of Corky happy: I never caught up.

Level 99. DID LEVEL 99! And to congratulate, in addition to the cows, have no one.
38 Comments
Sort by:
N
Niakris_ 03.10.19

!!!!!!!!!!!!UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zlyka - if sam pisal - to mega ti krasav4ik)))))))

A
ARkaine 03.10.19

He doesn't know what ctrl+c>ctrl+v alas =(

R
Renata 03.10.19

PPC ) was very funny and a little sad.. what can a man walk on MMORPGs

Z
Zlyka 03.10.19

this whole topic I stole, the current scoring where

D
Diabolik_Bnet_Dk 03.10.19

This accordion EPT :)) but funny

Z
Zlyka 03.10.19

funny psc )))

D
Diabolik_Bnet_Dk 03.10.19

And if there is more about lichera was going to the country -see the cows wanted to go to stand to stuff another couple of ekspa...

Z
Zlyka 03.10.19

))))

S
Steel_Sweety 03.10.19

Blah, 4E TA again, the booze, the topic I got it!!! In short this diary on my computer long ago!, EP, YESTERDAY I was LOOKING for: CHE is NOT FOUND, BUT the SUBJECT is THIS: the type of the website to Diablo, the old still where talking about the level, there is the Type 99 Stuffed someone, but it campaign in an early version, probably 1.07! But the fact that this journal is not already open: before reading it, although not drunk, X3, in short on a computer I have already had at least half a year, the website I don't remember E. Rather was looking for, but th-that's not found, though when she fell on him, in short this diary in the net somewhere there, you just have to look! Immediately apologize for the ignorance, if it is, I finally schA clueless and never check orfogramm!

D
Dalnoboy1 03.10.19

Graz author, Must be upped!

f
fedaikin 03.10.19

Excellent!;-0)...myself to see...
YEAH! D2 is a game for the ages! ( and at the expense of accordion is exactly what I another year so that way in 2004 read it)

r
rosomaha1987 03.10.19

the Chronicles of laboratory reminded)

d
d2wc3itditp 03.10.19

Zlyka thing I stole, the current scoring where

I know where did you steal I've read it
www.diablozone.net
there is not a thing is there on this topic any a lot Baida ))

r
rosomaha1987 03.10.19

if nothing original to say, it is here http://www.travel.ag.ru/special/diablo2/diary.shtml but not on the DMZ)

k
kibor_g 03.10.19

Neighing-)

6Kau6 03.10.19

Five years later.I'm not even going to say their own conclusions.. ;)

C
CorvinOk 03.10.19

kibor_g
Sps big :)

C
CorvinOk 03.10.19

Today I went to the country, saw a herd of cows, really wanted to get out of the car and gain a couple of million exp.
xD

I
Immense 03.10.19

It is necessary to apnut Temko:)

Z
ZakarumFoot 03.10.19

6Kau6
where you 5 years saw. Everything, 10!!!