3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vhhl 10.04.20 08:14 pm

Game (Motorsport Manager)

Guys, played almost two seasons and got a sign: Error - mode is enabled. You use one or more mods that change game database. After it crashes to desktop. Now there is one mod for real names and teams, the game is licensed. I read somewhere that you need to change to English but it did not work - got the same but in English. What to do?
4 Comments
Sort by:
n
newman55 10.04.20

The details describe. Which version of the game, what mod, what version of the mod, at which point it crashes without any fashion that was done before was to fly.

V
Vhhl 10.04.20

newman55
Listecki patch where Endurance series added.
2017 F1 Season Mod Full, was obnoven after the patch.
Specifically with this mod flew out of the moment pit stop in the last race of the second season. With other mods too, it has happened. For example, with FIRE mod flew to the end of the first season, but it helped changing the language. With some crashes at the stage of creation.

n
newman55 10.04.20

I have not seen this. Try to pit staff to transfer to auto mode or Vice versa. Yet you look what is written in the logs (located at \MM_Data\), maybe there's a clue.

n
newman55 10.04.20

Vhhl
The incentive to write that this is a bug of the game not a fashion. There is speculation that the game crashes in the moment of the error at the pit stop. Players are recommended to first send in the pit stop another racer and to reduce the level of risk.
Форумhttps://steamcommunity.com/app/415200/discussions/2/1482109512320578113/?ctp=2