3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Skorohodov 10.04.20 08:14 pm

I understand that part 3 is not as complex as the rest of the parts? (Dark Souls 3)

At the time, tried to play 1 part.Could not play because of the controls. Then tried the 2nd part,the management standards.But until the end could not master.
And part 3 was 50 hours.Died for the entire game in your first playthrough of this, of 50.2 and 3 time were not NG+,just new Persian 0.Died 20 times in each passage.And as I understood, all difficulty was removed from part 3?
29 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raibow Bitard 10.04.20

Vlad Skorokhodov
Probni to play in the first part, the complexity by an order of magnitude is sufficient.
I have only Dancer in the 3rd part was just so lit. What caused, still causes.

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.04.20

Raibow Bitard
And bosses dying with 4-6 tychek

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.04.20

The most difficult is the third. And first of all complex because it is the first of its kind was. A conductive people have become accustomed to the mechanics and those who passed the previous part, and who have the reflexes are a good fit it without any problems and shouting that the first the most difficult.

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.04.20

And indeed the legend of the hellish complexity of DS is very much hyped and exaggerated in order to frighten her so unloved us casuals. I myself have never played is not what such and when I first sat down at DS wanted to kill around people. 4 times I deleted the game and then came the realisation and understanding. DS is very balanced and well thought out. It is unique but that does not mean that can play it the current selected hardcore.
PS I myself am generally a fan of turn-based strategy RPG and third-person top-down ? with reflexes I have a complete mess?

R
Raibow Bitard 10.04.20

Sergey Bubaka wrote:
And bosses dying with 4-6 tychek
Here you messed up the third part with the first. This is the third part - they burn as fast as cotton.

M
Misha gotko 10.04.20

UTB is the experience of passing for example, you can take two people one has never played in the previous part and the second went through all the parts (except the last course)the second is familiar with the mechanics and features series and and he to pass the game will be 100 times easier than the first

t
technopank 10.04.20

Sergey Bawaka
The first is really the most furious. That would play a mage for example you just need inhuman reflexes to have. In General, the game is not complicated gameplay, they just aren't sessione, it is impossible to sit down for 30 minutes and win everything. Here we have Zepa lime for several hours to achieve something. This DS and is revered by the hardcore that need a lot of time and patience.

S
Shadowarm 10.04.20

C
Castiel1991 10.04.20

As for me, part 3 is good. That's just a shame that moucheti bosses copied from the previous parts fromow. And I don't know about ng+, I'm on normal NG, but the amount of lives the bosses, it seemed to me, very little.

D
Devilor 10.04.20

On NG+ the bosses are generally just lie down immediately, thought harder, and no...Go easy on the break and stand the boss, but in NG+ pumping level is hell.
Now the villages for DS 1, the game is not complicated, but because of the slowness of the engine, a very long time to get used to after 3.

S
Subject89P13 10.04.20

I think that the third part is easier, but the judge can not objectively, because both the first and the second part took place the current complicated edition. in the regular edition never played

E
Eagle-Owl 10.04.20

Raibow Bitard
The dancer as a Stalker - firstthing, as to kill you?, and thenA, izi boss. The most difficult boss - champion Gunder. This is his mother, Artie in a new wrapper

R
Raibow Bitard 10.04.20

Eagle-Owl
I have here just the feeling called that you wrote to champion Hunder, and then I it at easy to make became.

S
SkEwReK 10.04.20

Devilor
Put fix, from 60 fps, I did two, and without a fix, some jerks...

E
Eagle-Owl 10.04.20

Raibow Bitard
Nuuu, everyone has a different experience. I barely dodged heal is not allowed. The window to attack is small. In General, the horror.

D
Devilor 10.04.20

SkEwReK
What is the fix?
It can be a reference to the PM.

p
pavloalex 10.04.20

Vlad Skorokhodov
The third part is the assumptions for the simplicity of the game...
For example, the stab in the back is even on the side.
If the opponent kept beating, then he gets in a certain position when it is not answered: previously it was not.
But the game is in any case not easier than the previous part, as for me.
There are a decent number of enemies/ bosses that beat the player in full and for a long time.
The principle of the game is built on is simple: not rasslablyatsya never make mistakes... and learn while playing.

p
pavloalex 10.04.20

Eagle-Owl
Let me know how many deaths your character is a Dancer was the easy boss?
Comrade Gunder ordinary for me easy boss after a dozen+ deaths.
Last time took it out for a few moments, by the way...
It mega cool option for about 5 minutes, for he acted without risk+ quickly realized his moveset)

V
Vlad Skorohodov 10.04.20

pavloalex
Well, as for me it's easier.Again in the 2nd part could not pass and 5 locations.For 6-7 hours was able to kill only the 1st boss(Dragonara.
And the third part has already been passed 5 times.
Thinking now to try the 2nd part to pass.Can now and I will not seem too complex

E
Eagle-Owl 10.04.20

pavloalex
5. 5 deaths.
In the second passage I came to her sooner, much sooner than in the first(for the great set and cool swords).