3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Taurin78 10.04.20 08:16 pm

Quest persuasion (Elex)

who's got the keys from the chests?you want to put claws for hacking options are out there
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 10.04.20

it is obvious that the owners of these trunks, via a skill Stealing

P
Pril Balsam 10.04.20

TAUR75
(this quest), talk to Alrica, he has the keys

T
Taurin78 10.04.20

Yeah... some still here, some intricate quests! Finally got the key,took values from both chests shoved the guard in the chest ,threw back the claw,a claw Xander, who gave me Alrik,and in the other chests where did you get the values,put simple claws, because the claw cadera only one,and no reaction yellow active point quest has disappeared ,leaving only one Alrica ,and it is in this quest silence, nothing.What is there to do?

D
Ded MastDay 10.04.20

TAUR75
After Alrica take the quest, talk to him again, he will give the keys of the chests. Need to put in the chests of simple claws (I have 636 pieces;)), all three chests are the same, and where did you get the values and where to put. Then come back and tell Ulrico that did it.
PS. Alrik I do no claw is not allowed. I now have only two inscribed claw, Claw, Rat Claw and Catto. You obviously have something confused and claw Xander you received from a Xander earlier. Inscribed claws is absolutely necessary for another quest (and just one, any).

T
Taurin78 10.04.20

Svetoslav
Thank you very much for the info
!